Applego VS Megoogleblox VS Kretendo

You know what, I’m just going to copy and paste part of the description from my DA page and then say some other stuff.

from my DA page:

“A NEW CHALLENGER HAS ARRIVED: KRETENDO. Future me bought Kreo from Hasbro and merged with Nintendo. Now we shall bring never ending Pokemon building block toys and put a end to the Applego/Megoogleblox war.”

Yes, future me bought Kreo building blocks from Hasbro and merged with Nintendo. Expect those Pokemon building toys to have laser vision and be able to track down fresh mangosteen.

It’s Lego related, it’s TTV related, and it’s creative content. I’m pretty sure this sketch goes here. Anyways, as I said in my omega Tahu topic, this is a quick sketch. I post these to my DA page to give my DA watchers something to look at when I don’t feel like going into Photoshop and editing. Plus it allows me to see what my DA watchers are interested in. So pardon the low quality, it is just a sketch after all. if you guys want me to, I can do a better version of this later on. And yes, I did post this to my DA page too.

11 Likes

Krentendo…

Y u do dis

Because I had to. I REGRET NOTHING!

LOL! So much yes!

5 Likes

This is wonderful.

Get ready for The Kreo Movie, guys.

EDIT: That was actually from a comic in a BrickJournal magazine.

4 Likes

But Mega Bloks still needs a crossover movie between Assassin’s Creed, Halo, Call of Duty, Hello Kitty, Power Rangers… And I think that’s it. I’d pay to see Master Chief, COD Ghosts, an assassin, Hello Kitty, and @anon90160534 team up to save the world.

5 Likes

Who’s going to do AppLEGO’s videogames though?

wait what

kretendo

wot

2 Likes

What about Micro’nex? He feels so left out…

5 Likes

Lemme say this.

Here me out, @anon68675807.

Kre TENDOU

Souji.

3 Likes