Applego!

post you Applego conspiracy theorys here!!!

4 Likes

Future Eljay is an Applego agent. He went back in time to “warn” his past self, only as a diversion to ensure that TTV never reaches a point in history where they can stop Applego.

Also, Applego is no longer in danger from the rival of the Megooglebloks. Nay, that was a lie to disuade them from the truth.

It isn’t just Applego. It’s APPLEGOOGLE

11 Likes

Omega Tahu stole Turaga Matau’s Mask of illusion, travelled back in time, and warned LJ about Applego. Why? because Eljay himself is the leader of Applego, and after killing him only made things worse, he used the Vahi Nuva (the Nuva upgrade makes it work like a time machine. and look like the Kakama Phantoka) to travel back in time, disguised as Eljay. He told the truth about TTV, but he lied to Eljay, hoping that his extreme vanity would keep him from taking over Apple and Lego in case he’d lose his eye. However, it failed, and only succeeded in planting the idea in Eljay’s head, creating a time loop.

3 Likes

Mactray will make mechs and I shall become a transformer. FOR APPLEGO!!! Oh, wait, that’s the master chief… RETREAT!!! IT’S MEGOOGLE BLOCKS!!!

1 Like

My theory: Eljay is a Schizophrenic. He hallucinated it all.

3 Likes

IF applego is coming…

Why would we know in the first place?

Applegooglego is actually being run by Omega Eljay after he had enough with Mesonak, killed Meso and replaced him with a robot skeleton with a tape recorder of Meso saying “exactly”
He then proceeded to slowly do the same with the other members, by the end it was just Mesonak voice recodings on repeat with Omega Eljay talking with no one.
Eljay then took over Apple Google and lego to form Applegooglego in order to create a time machine to go back and stop himself by lying to himself
He went back in time to tell Eljay that Applego will take over the world and kill everyone not telling him that he caused it, for some reason he still sounds exactly the same in the future.

4 Likes

This is a super old topic! xD
But Lego just posted this on Facebook…

IT’S HAPPENING

13 Likes

Oh dear… it really is happening!

4 Likes

BRACE YOURSELVES!!!
The Hype Train has no brakes!

6 Likes

…I suppose I should start stocking up on canned foods and shotgun shells, (and actual shotguns, too) shouldn’t I?

6 Likes

Oh no they discovered us.
Everyone get out of here!
RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

4 Likes

Alright, I was going to save part of this for an April fools day joke for my DA page, but here is my theory: Eljay is actually a bionicle who is trying to warn past Eljay of the future and give him insight on his true form. But he can’t exactly tell Eljay anything about his origins because applego is spying on him.

Also, I have a question for Var, Meso, Eljay, Kahi, Ven, Viper, Takuma, and everybody else on the message boards: Why not Kreo? Future me is planning to buy it from hasbro and merge it with nintendo and create Kretendo. Kretendo will then break up the war between Applego and megoogleblox.

5 Likes

This is just the beginning…

3 Likes

I’ve been called a member of Applego three times now. Am I a spy who has infiltrated the message boards?

4 Likes

My theory is that Future Eljay died. Megoogleblox created a clone in order to try and convince TTV to stop Applego, when in reality Applego are the good guys.

http://i.imgur.com/84CXiJH.jpg

I found this while cleaning my room.

It begins.

13 Likes

What is that thing, a pencil holder?

2 Likes

THE END OF THE WORLD!