Apricity The Speedster: Impulse and Godspeed (Please Read Description)

I think the thinness benefit the moc as a speedster, not a bulky tank

1 Like

@MavezIgnikari Yep the lean design of the Apricity was to suggest the character’s ability to move at extreme speeds with ease and agility. Thanks for the comments guys and for 40 Likes!

The torso and head are not bad, the arms are pretty good, and the wings and legs are very good.

1 Like

I didn’t see this before. Now I like it even more. But, will it be able to compete with my new wip Gundam? /s

Huh, it appears I didn’t comment on this. Well, I like it, and the legs are great. The only problem is that the torso seems thin, and the hips look weird, as it doesn’t match the rest of the moc very well ino

1 Like

@Rac Thanks man! @Omega_Tahu Nah its not meant to be a Gundam I was just joking around :joy: though I’d love to see your Moc when it’s complete. Thanks for the Comments and Critique!

2 Likes

The designs are a bit awkward looking to me. Still, the wings are great and I can’t deny that the poses it can pull off are quite good. Nice work.

1 Like

Mother of winged humanoid mocs… This is great!

1 Like

This is really good. The frame is skinny, however there is a lot of complexity in the build.

Most importantly though,

#thosewings

Those are some beautiful wings.

1 Like

@Ekorak You know it’s cool :wink: @Kardax Thanks man!! @Sean_is_dead Well, the story behind the wings was that it was actually table scrap and was the first part of the moc that I built. After seeing #thosewings I had to make a moc for it and Apricity was the result.

2 Likes

Doing good slim mocs is hard.
You earned a prize.
Too bad I have nothing.

1 Like

@LurkingEhlek Thanks man! There, at least you have my comment. Thanks for 50 likes guys!

Exquisite, but I’ve got two complaints. A), the head, while being creative, doesn’t look like much, and B) the shoulder connection seems a bit small.

1 Like

@darkbrick999 Well the head design was based on an aerodynamic helmet because of Apricity’s speed based design. But I’m not sure what you mean by shoulder connection seeming small :joy: can you elaborate?

At first it looked like something I wasn’t going to like, but it REALLY grew on me. The only problem I really have is the width of the lower waist.

1 Like

Cool!

Can I see more pictures of that scrumptious base?

1 Like

I’m referring to the hordika neck and the mata-hand. It’s not that his shoulder connection is week, it just seems to slightly break up the flow.

1 Like

Sorry for the late response :disappointed_relieved:
@Sushiyoda Thanks for the critique, glad you liked it!
@Denmark No problem

The stand is basically able to support most titan sort of builds so its got a lot of counter levers that help to add friction and stability.
@darkbrick999 Well since the torso had a lot of angled connections it was hard to think of a proportional shoulder construction for Apricity without the build becomming impossibly complex and awkward, but I get what you mean. Thanks for the critique!

4 Likes

It’s an angeru!

anyways, nice.

1 Like

@Sammythekat Thanks!![quote=“Sammythekat, post:39, topic:24704”]
It’s an angeru!
[/quote]Hell yeah it is!!

1 Like