Aquiluz the Electric Dragon

Aquiluz the Electric Dragon

Electric dragons draw their power from the brain. The signals that transfer information are at their command and can be manifested as a shocking breath. By stimulating and strengthening these signals their electric powers become stronger. As such electric dragons tend to be intelligent individuals, with a lot of curiosity. Similarly their sharp minds might manifest as an accelerated speech pattern.

Little tribute to an old online friend from 12-14 years ago. I was lonely in middle school, but I found some comfort on forums, where he was one of a few people who clicked with me and was fun company. I’m glad he was there to listen in some of my worst times. We don’t really talk anymore, but I don’t think we ever stopped being friends, and that’s a comforting thought.

This moc is another backlog, from July 2019.

48 Likes

Looks so amazing! Very nice job!

1 Like

Yellow is such a great color, and you’ve used it really well here. I like the gunmetal grey ruff on the front, too. This build has a lot of personality.

2 Likes

Just following the more Spyro-esque dragon design, where the underside is plated and a contrasting color. Appreciated.

2 Likes

that head is very nice

2 Likes

I’m quite proud of the head.

The head was born of strong System resistance. I’ve always been a kind of a purist with bionicle, as I prefer to seek solutions with technic. Many don’t like this attitude of mine, saying it’s limiting myself, but at the same time it allows me to reach unique answers to mocing problems.

I’ve only loosened up enough to use some bar-and-clip compatible pieces. I don’t have many yet, but I am considering ordering some of those studs with holes in them. I used those to strengthen the feathers on the wings, since they don’t hold well on flick-fire-missiles alone.

I really LOVE this!
the Head and tail are especially great! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Nice job wish they made ninjago dragon sets that looks this good.

1 Like