Arcana: the downfall

95? That’ll make 100 in total. I mean, fortress or no it’s still a somewhat big place.

102 if you count Alpha and Beta.

It’s a tad ridiculous, 50 is your Maximum

1 Like

So 50 maintenance, 5 guards, and 2 personal assistants. That sound right?

Yes, that works

1 Like

Alright. Just fixed it.

I have a couple questions, firstly, are two characters allowed? Number two, iw there any sort of spell/curse that could make someone into an animal?

Yes

I guess the gods would be able to do so, though otherwise I feel that kind of magic would be a bit to powerful in mortal hands

1 Like

Ok, thanks.

1 Like

No problem, let me know if you have any other questions

1 Like

Ok, what kind of animals would inhabit Arcana?

Mostly your standard earthly fair, along with more mystical monsters, mostly dragons and their varies subspecies (hydra, wyvern, esc) along with the island turtle (large turtles who’s shells can often be confused for small islands) and decroma, though the final one is only heard of in rumors and children stories so most people wouldn’t know about their actual existence. There’s also sea scorpions

1 Like

Really stupid question but can a character basically start a Shadow Game?

probably not

Shadow game? As in Yugioh?

Yeah.

I’ll note that, Ace. I asked out of curiosity and to see if that was possible to point out that it had room for abuse considering it would be a way to bypass the various rules regarding magic (the post delays, to be exact) if it were usable.

@Ace

How many players do you want to have before we start?

I’d like at least 2 more

Name:Lihem (lee-hem)
Class: Warrior
Weapon: One handed sword and a small-ish round shield. A standard size bow. A knife.
Race: Kitmaj
Appearance: (I added this, hope that’s okay.) His fur is a burnt orange color with dark brown leopard spots. He wears light armor, and a red shoulder cape on one side.
Bio: Ever since he was young, Lihem always relished the thrill of a fight. He would often go to see the gladiatorial games, and eventually fought in them himself. After winning the games once, he decided to go out, and seek glory as an adventurer and highbred sword. Though his allegiances primarily rest with Mellub, Lihem does have some honor and compassion in a child like way. He usually likes to think the best about people, sometime to a fault, and can be somewhat slow witted at times, but ultimately has a good heart. He is always accompanied by his “best friend” Jeromy.
Kingdom of origin: Winterfall

Name: Jeromy (Jair-oh-mee)
Class: Mage
Elements (mages): Electricity
Level 2 Spells(mages only): Do we need to specify level 1 spells?

1. Minor lighting storm (A small cloud shooting electricity. Cloud is 2 feet large.)
  2. Thunder clap (A blindingly bright flash of light, followed by a defining thunder clap, is very useful when stunning enemies.)
  3. Lightning ball (Has the power of a level 1 spell, but can be charged up over a longer period of time to deal single target damage equivalent to something a little better then a level 2 spell.)
    Race: Etherites (Is a gecko now, but still retains his magical properties)
    Appearance:
    Stilll a normal sized gecko
    Bio: Jeromy was once a great mage, prideful, powerful and crafty, always eager to improve his abilities. He was excelled from Yotoko after attempting to steal an ancient book of knowledge. He later found himself in Winterfall. While there, he attempted to steal a magical artifact from a temple of Mellub, but was caught. Luckily Fore Jeromy, Lihem just so happened to be worshiping at the same temple. Jeromy was about to be struck down by Mellub himself, when he called out for Lehim’s help, promising that he would serve the kitmaj warrior for the rest of his life, if only he were saved. Taking pity on the thieving mage, Lehim interceded for Jeromy, and talked Mellub out of killing the mage, and instead turning him into a lowly gecko. Jeromy was horrified, and humbled at this new change, but was given the opportunity to revert to his human form, if he would be a loyal companion to Lihem, and regained his honor through embarking on epic quests. Jeromy reluctantly excepted his new way of life, and has perched begrudgingly on Lihem’s shoulder ever since.
    Kingdom of origin: Yotoko, but was cast out after being a bit of tricksy a scumbag.

If you want me to change anything just let me know.

1 Like

I didn’t feel it was necessary
But it seems you’re all good, both characters are accepted

1 Like

Ok, thanks.

1 Like