Arcana: the downfall

“That’s it. You wanna eat me you’re gonna have to catch me first!”
Edward said, slowly backing towards the Forge entrance.

It’s long bladed tail quietly snuck behind Edward, as the heads attack from the other

The action was not unnoticed, but he figured sudden movements would be a bad idea. He slowly rose from his real legs to the mechanical ones.

With the mechanical limbs he was able to move quicker and with more agility. With every dodge and duck he moved closer to the door.

Frostvin began to shoot ice at the tail.

The tail wrapped around the mechanical limbs, before recoiling at frostvin’s icey attack

Thinking quickly, he removed the pack and ran to the door. No part of the beast would be able to sneak behind him while in the door way.

“Come on you big dumb animal! Come and get me!”

Frostvin ran next to Edward. “Ugly, multi-face beast! What are you, a donkey? Scared?”
He began taunting.

“I would highly recommend finding a different place to be.”
Edward whispered to Frostivn.

The three head began shooting acid at the pair

Edward backed into the forge, staying out of range. He stood on a thin metal catwalk, inside a large cavern. Far below him was a flowing river of lava.

"Freeze their mouths shut! We need it to run!’

Frostvin nodded and shot large blasts of ice at each head, then followed Edward.

“No! Don’t follow me! You’ll get yourself killed!”

“I don’t think you intend on dying, either.” Frostvin retorts. “If I need to, I’ll move. But right now, my ice is the only thing between the acid and your face.”

“I’ll be fine! Just get out of this room!”

Frostvin sighs. “Fine, then.” He runs back to the cart.

“Not that far idiot! I just meant off the catwalk!”

1 Like

Frostvin stood next to the catwalk. “There. Happy?”

“Just keep out of the forge, but between me and the beast.”

1 Like

“Yes, mother.” Frostvin muttered.

“Do you want this thing dead or not?”