Arcarak, the Soul Stealer

Arcarak, the soul stealer - The evil Zak Suur Marauders hail from the volcanic world of Artidax, and none is more fearsome than their commander, Arcarak. His armor was forged from magma and scorched protodermis, and his stolen mutated Kanohi Kraahkan allows him to strike fear into the hearts of his enemies. In his raids and battles, he wields an ancient bone sword and a Nynrah Ghost Claw. This terrible device enables Arcarak to rip the soul out of an enemy, reducing his foe to a mindless zombie wishing only to obey his every command. For this reason, the Marauders count many different beings among their numbers, including Rahkshi, Dark Hunters and even a former Makuta.

33 Likes

The Pridak blade looks really off.

3 Likes

If you say so… I tried to pay homage to the Dark Eldar huskblade from 40k

Really cool MOC! A lot of neat stuff going around here. I especially like the claw hand and that waist cloth design (what parts have you used to make it? I can’t recognize them).
The color scheme could be a little more consistent, but other than that, solid work!

1 Like

Thanks a lot! The waist cloth is made from segments of an old Bionicle wrist watch :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do love me some lord vladek helmets

2 Likes

The build is excellent, but there’s too many accent colors competing for attention. White, red, orange, lime…less is more in this case.

1 Like

It’s a solid MOC, and I like the bright color accents, but you probably need to tone down the brightness on the blade and chain.

1 Like

ARE THOSE WATCH PIECES!

3 Likes

Yeah, my girlfriend said the same thing :sweat_smile: if I update him, I’ll try and go for black and purple!

Yes, definitely agree with you. Another moc of mine borrowed his original (dark) chain, and I didn’t notice before after the shoot :smiley:

Very cool! But the yellow on the claw looks very, off. At least in my opinion.
7/10

1 Like

My only suggestion here would be to change the translucent phosphorous green hand to the translucent reddish orange variants of the pieces. Aside from that, solid build. And I need to find the watches and pens now, never knew the pieces were compatible until now.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll go looking for them right away!

Very menacing-looking, I love it!

1 Like

@Atobe_Brick Thank you very much!!! :smiley: