Arcdron - Tribal warrior legend

This is my latest update to my self MOC Arcdron. It this version, i gave him the look if a tribal warrior using the tech of his people to enhance his capabilities after a horrific injury in battle that tore his left arm clean off. His sword now has a blade made out of pure Dioterite, an energized mineral mined in his village for its unnatural properties.

Arcdron has been my self MOC since 2014 and has gone through more versions than any other MOC i have at this point. His previous versions has included themes like, demigod, fallen hero, civilian, anti hero and combiner models.

Some quick lore surrounding his character:
Arcdron was part of a tribe called Ashtok, an evolved type of Rakshi that adapted to their surroundings and created a society, language and culture. Arcdron is the son of Blight and Tadle, two respected Apax warriors. Both of his parents died in a universe defining battle long ago and Arcdron was left to follow in his parents footsteps. He soon became an Apax warrior himself and fused his body with a rich deposit of dioterite, allowing him to create weapons and tools made out of pure dioterite.

Arcdron came to a turning point in his life when he met a demi god by the name Marouder, an unstable powerhouse of a scientist. After falling for Marouders tricks, Arcdron was fused with 3 other beings, creating a moster. When the monster was defeated, Arcdrons soul was left suspended between worlds, the shadow realm.

When the evil dark lord Carmadon started his mission to crach the universe in half, Arcdron was set free from the shadow realm and he returned to what was left of his old body. He returned to wreak havoc on the people of his world and left his tribe to fend for them selfes, eventually dying by the hand of Carmadon.

When Arcdron realised his mistakes and the consequences of his actions, he started to rebuild his body to become stronger, he adapted his weapons and tools to suit his needs.

When Arcdron returned to his tribes home, he found it to be left in ashes. After ressurecting one of its inhabitants, he went on a mission to find his purpose. In the end, he discovered his own connection the the brotherhood of dark, and fought his haft brother, Drendor, who has fallen for the overlords gifts of salvation.

Arcdron would play a pivotal part of the war that where to destroy his home world, sacrificing his huge energy deposits, overcharging a god and allow it to annihilate the planet, destroying the last remaing dark lords with it.

Now Arcdron roams the universe in search of any remenants of his people, scattered across the stars.

That was a bit more lore than i was planning for, if you have read through it all, big thanks to you!

Following bellow are more pictures of Arcdron in his tribal state.

12 Likes

That’s a really nice head design!

3 Likes