Arena Battle II (RP topic)

“More of them? How many more will join?”

Ghar grew more concerned with the new arrivals. How many people had this Gamemaster pulled in to this?

Perhaps a better question was what fate might be awaiting them all?

“You look concerned…I don’t blame you”

1 Like

“Yea, well, lately these suspicious occurrences haven’t been sitting right. If more people are participating, it might only mean more people could be in danger.”

“Sound logic”

1 Like

“The more danger, the more fun!” Kyro smiles

@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Monopoly
@PakariNation99
@meepinater
@Leoxander
@Omega_Tahu
@jayzor17
@Smackeroon
The Gamemaster briefly paused, before turning to face the warriors. “Now that you’re all here, and I have your attention…” He said, snapping his fingers.
Suddenly, the crowd of contestants disappeared, revealed to be holograms.
“…I think it’s time that you all know the truth.”

Helix looks around blankly. “Huh?”

The two Toa are… Frankly unsurprised. They had not yet competed so this was just, to them, the Gamemaster telling them why they brought them here immediately, which was a sensible idea in their eyes.

1 Like

Tuskpelt crouched down, his quills quivering.
“No, no, no. Not good.” He muttered.

Leadhead shot him

1 Like

“Truth, you ssssssssay?”

The Gamemaster shielded his face from the bullets with his robotic hand. “Now now, at least give me the chance to explain myself.”

Nexus would return to his feet and turn to face the Gamemaster, assuming that by now Q’uinn would have released the grapple. “You better not be saying that there’s no prize money involved at this point.”

Leadhead shot him again.
“No I don’t think I will”

The Gamemaster swiftly dodged. “You see, I responsible for most of the sorrow in this Arena I had planned Tuskpelt Tuskpelt’s assassination and hired Eric. I knew That Mark would die to Scrapper, but I sent him in anyways!”

Leadhead shot once more

Tuskpelt’s head snapped up.
He teleported behind the Gamemaster and grabbed at his throat.

The Gamemaster choked as Tuskpelt strangled him. He was then shot by all of Leadhead’s bullets, and he fell to the ground, dead as blood pooled around his body and soaked into the arena sand.

That was anticlimatic.

Tuskpelt panted heavily.
“There.” He grunted. “He’s done.”