Arena Battle! (RP topic)

Mark charged blindly with his sword, flailing wildly in the air. He tried to strike scrapper with the blade, but couldn’t even make a dent in the armor.

Scrapper whipped his sword round, and sped into Mark.

Kad walked over to him. “I think I know who sent that assassin.” He whispers.

Mark raise his shield, stopping the sword from impaling him. Mark was pushed backwards into a rock by the force of scrapper’s blade. Mark tried again to hit scrapper with his sword, but the brittle metal blade shattered of Scrapper’s body. He tried to use the broken sword as a shank, but he couldn’t break the surface of Scrapper’s body. Frustrated, tired and defeated, Mark gave up, and left himself vulnerable to Scrapper’s attack.

Scrapper shot him vigorously with his mini gun.

Mark was riddled with fatal bullet wounds. He collapsed to the ground, sputtering blood. The gamemaster looked on in disappointment. “Wow, what an anticlimactic fight.” He said, shaking his head. Mark took one last look at the warriors. He weakly reached out to them with his hand. The gamemaster pulled a lever, and a trapdoor opened beneath Mark. A sickening thud was heard as he hit the bottom. “Oh well, I guess he didn’t have what it took.” The gamemaster said. “Scrapper wins. Fighters, you may now head back to the barracks.”

Scrapper’s sword retracted, as he walked back.

Mark never returned to the barracks, and it was likely that he never would. Although Mark’s absence left a feeling of emptiness in the room, it wasn’t the only thing that was missing.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
Leadhead’s syringes were missing. Not only that, but upon closer inspection, the shattered syringe that Eric had used was the exact same kind that Leadhead owned.

The controller of ice takes the syringe
“Leadhead huh, does this belong to you?” he asks while throwing the syringe to Leadhead

At this point, Most people would assume that Leadhead is seeming a little suspicious. However, it didn’t take long for leadhead to find the syringes. They were all under Controller of ice’s bunk; And they were all filled with the exact same fluid used in Tarkur’s assassination attempt.

@Tarkur
@controller_of_ice

“Hmm… interesting.” He says looking suspiciously at Controller of Ice(@controller_of_ice).

“Do you really think that i’d do that, sure i lost, but that was an honorable loss” the controller of ice says sincerely to tarkur

“Never said you did but the evidence as of now is against you.” He comments looking at the syringes.

Kad walks up. “I don’t think it was him.” He says.

“Okay…” He says intrigued, “Your point is?” He asks coldly.

Suddenly, a voice came on the intercom. “Fighters, please head to the arena for the next match.” In the Arena, the gamemaster opened with another speech. “I have some sad news for you today. Mark is dead.” He said, bowing his head. “We did everything we could, but he couldn’t be saved. I guess he just wasn’t strong enough… anyways, it is time for today’s match.” The gamemaster took out a piece of paper. “A rematch between Tarkur and Controller of ice! Fighters, get ready!” The gong was struck. “Fight!”
@Tarkur
@controller_of_ice

“Did you hear the game master?” He asked. “He said, and I quote:

Isn’t that suspicious? Not ‘I never thought he’d do this.’ No, it’s like he sent him.”

Kad went to sit in his seat. I hope they don’t kill each other.

@Mctoran: Tarkur hovered straight towards the Gamemaster anger cold be found in his face, “Hey… you yes you!” He said staight to the Gamemasters face. “How about no rematch I won that round fair and square, okay… OKAY! The Controller of ice is out of the tournament and the audience knows this or isn’t that how tournaments works?!” He was quite infuriated. “You want one of us to die right it’s either me or him, right?!.. Right!” He was really pissed and his flames and bolts were stronger and more wild than usual. “If you want to see someone dead out there then go ahead me and the Controller against you!” He challenged the Gamemaster.

The gamemaster stared at Tarkur. “Okay, here’s the deal.” He lunged at Tarkur, grabbing him tightly by the throat with his robotic arm. For the first time, there was rage behind the gamemaster’s mask. “I AM THE GAMEMASTER, AND YOU WILL DO AS I SAY!” He tightened his grip around Tarkur’s neck, effortlessly strangling him. “YOU WILL FIGHT CONTROLLER OF ICE, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!” The gamemaster threw Tarkur’s body flying towards the ground below. “Be grateful that you are even here! Things would have been different if Eric actually did his job and assassinated you like I told him to!” Suddenly, silence hung throughout the arena.
@Tarkur
@jayzor17
@controller_of_ice
@Runa
@Monopoly
@L.O.S.S-KAL

1 Like

“so you remove one of my in-built syringes, you attempt to have a child assassinated and NOW HAVE THE GALL TO GIVE US ORDERS?!”
leadhead was fuming his eye turning a brilliant shade of orange.
“DO WE KILL THIS ONE?”