Ariki, the Pillager

Not really…but that is cause i dunno when it comes to Bonkle.

1 Like

I would’ve used a different mask, just because the current one makes it look like a Vakama revamp, but other wise good. Also, laser blasters are way to generic and… what is the word… childish is the best word I can think of at the moment, but I’m sure there’s a better word. Anyway, this guy should be filling everything in sight with white hot lead! Also, maybe try seeing how it would look in a silver Dume mask.

@Lord_Tuma Are you against painting masks?

1 Like

I almost wanted to use the '08 Hau, but couldn’t find it!

And why’s that?

@RaptorTalon I’m considering buying a Huna or '08 Hau off of bricklink, and painting that, as I like my parts very much! :smile:

I think if you painted the mask with some black highlights, it would look much better. and I see what Darkbrick is saying about the blasters, I have no issue with them being lazorz cause lazorz are awesome, but maybe make the guns bigger, as to make it a bit more serious.

cause lazorz are cewl.

1 Like

Cool idea! But umm… The MOC may or may not have fallen mostly apart! Whelp. Time for a revamp! :laughing:

1 Like

Yup! XP

Also change his eye color, that is a big thing that makes him look like vakama.

1 Like

From what set can you get blue eyes besides Onua? I’ll probably add trans-blue to the color scheme! :smile:

Blue metru eyes? or new eyes?

and trans blue could work, but it could clutter him up.

1 Like

The whole reason that they used lasers in Star Wars, G.I.Joe, and Transformers was/is to make it a bit mere"child-friendly" since they don’t draw blood. I mean, @RaptorTalon is correct in that lasers are flipping awesome, they’re just over used, especially in this context.

1 Like