Arkus 2.0

Hey, no problem man. I really do love the MOC, and I’m beyond excited to see what you do next, both with this MOC and in general. as for the time spent reviewing it, I enjoy reviewing MOCs. It’s actually why I decided to come out of exile and start doing stuff here again.

1 Like

Well I’ve recently aquired a new camera so I’m considering taking updated photos of all my previous mocs. But I also have a few other concepts in the works that Im pretty excited to finish myself

This is an amazing moc. One of the things that really stood out to me are the choices of the colors. You have selected the colors really well. Trans-purple grey, black, and red give off an ‘evil’ feel altogether. If that’s what you were going for, I think it was well executed. What I’d like to point out is making the middle section of the body a bit shorter. It looks awkward with the top being bulky looking, so shortening the middle section would definitely make it less awkward. Also, the spikes on the legs stick out. Overall though, this moc is a really good figure.
I rate it an 8.5/10.

1 Like

Thanks man! I really need to get around to posting the new legs hahah i changed them about 3 days ago and they look heaps better now. Thabks forbthe feedback btw, glad to hear you like the moc :slight_smile:

Looks fantastic, really well “sculpted” and good photo quality.

1 Like

Someone has been eating their wheaties.

1 Like

nice work – definitely some issues with texture but the silhouette is properly formidable

2 Likes

@Veleno @BBricks @Coolio @Stoax @AwesomeJoel27 @Chro @Calvatron
Ive made some changes to the lower legs based on feedback from all of you, making them flow more, have better shaping and more filled in. (Excuse the bad photo quality)

7 Likes

I quite like him. He may be mostly silver, but you mitigate that with the trans purple. I feel like his shoulders are a bit broad, but that’s just my opinion.

1 Like

The new legs look much better, and the addition of more trans-purple helps the color scheme flow better.

1 Like

dem legs.

2 Likes