Arkus Has a New Face

I mean the title kinda says it all. There’s also been a few other minor changes mostly to the legs. I’ve wanted to give him a custom head for a long time now and I finally got around to it and I think it fits the character I wanted Arkus to be. Also I’m ordering in some gahlok kal shields to replace the Nuvohk Kal ones that he currently has on his calves, so bare with me until I can fix that.

Face

Thighs

Action Shots

Thoughts?

62 Likes

Meanacing.

1 Like

I sorta liked the look the old head gave him…

The new one looks more serious.

2 Likes

Don’t get me wrong I loved the old one too. I just like having custom heads on my creations, makes them feel more like they’re my own character.

3 Likes

Those flaming eyes work great

1 Like

While I did like the old head, this looks just as fantastic.

1 Like

looks like a dark souls boss

don’t ask me which one, i don’t actually play dark souls

1 Like

Lmao yeah I was going for that kind of vibe, good to know I pulled it off :ok_hand:

and I thought that the previous versions of this moc were fantastic, but this is just incredible. Those eyes are just so cool!

1 Like

Unlike most mocs at this scale, I love how you can see the eyes.

1 Like

Looks good as always

1 Like

Compared to the last one, this is amazing. The body looks more solid, the proportions are more correct, the head looks more menacing, the colors look better. Wonderful shaping, this is a great MOC!

Could I get a close up of the hands?

1 Like

Thanks! Here’s a closeup, they’re pretty simple

1 Like

Thanks! These are pretty cool

1 Like

Cheers, I do really need to stop making feet hands though, it really doesn’t work for a lot of mocs

1 Like

I may need to start using them as they work better than my regular claws…

1 Like

very cool looking!

1 Like