Arnilak, Destroyer of Worlds

He travels from universe to universe at random, rarely visiting the same world twice, never staying in one place for too long.

When he enters a universe, all of the inhabitants lose all free wiil, drop whatever else they may be doing, and try in vain to kill him, though their efforts are futile.

When he leaves a universe, the people go back to normal.

He seems to be immortal, and shows no sign of knowing the trouble his presence causes. Even ending the world with the infinity gauntlet didn’t kill him.

Anywho, onto the MOC itself.

He has a gun, a hook for a hand, and a spiked tail, though he uses none of these in combat.
Well, he really doesn’t fight at all TBH.

Thoughts and critique are appreciated.
BBBB55

5 Likes

Nice MOC Willess.

1 Like

Those Studs…
That Brick Separator…
That Chest…

2 Likes

Interesting concept, though the execution of things such as the color scheme could use some work.

Uh… It doesn’t appeal to me. What Stoax said.

It feels like a krongiwongi. I’m not trying to be harsh, but I think you might be running out of pieces when you use a brick separator on a moc.

Ummm, what?

3edgy5me / 9001

Nice use of the brick separator.

He has a brick separator.
I don’t want to die like this.

1 Like

Might as well say now: this was a joke MOC. No, I am not losing my MOCcing ability; no, I am not running out of parts; yes, I will resume my community MOC project when I have the time to do so (I literally threw this thing together in 5 mins)

@Political_Slime @John_Sheppard @legomaster1378 please colse this topic.

6 Likes