Arsenal Mech

I heard you like guns, so I put guns on top of your guns."

The Arsenal mech is the top of it’s line, carrying 5 missile pods, 12 Machine Guns, and 7 swords. Each is easily detachable, so is as light as possible at all times. And when you do run out of weapons, this mech is easily maneuverable so you can retreat back to HQ as soon as possible.

I made a Generic anime and covered it with weapons.

Arsenal Mecha

Arsenal Mecha

Arsenal Mecha

Arsenal Mecha

Arsenal Mecha

Arsenal Mecha

Arsenal Mecha
Down to the last weapon.

Arsenal Mecha
Without all the weapons and with different chest armor you get the base design.
Arsenal Mecha

Arsenal Mecha
Still holds a minifig
Arsenal Mecha

Well, that sum that up. Thoughts? Critique?

35 Likes

It looks really cool, but really cluttered with the wings and weapons. Otherwise it’s fine.

you mean the swords, right? :wink:

I understand that, but it’s also what gives it it’s charm. However, most of it is pretty easy to remove, so no harm done.

1 Like

Good point.

1 Like

Guns on top of guns! I really like it, not too fond of the head but its still awesome.

1 Like

The head is probably the best I’ve built at a scale like this, so I’m pretty happy with it for now. But I agree, it’s by no means perfect, and when I get better at building heads I’ll probably go back to this concept

1 Like

Not enough guns 0/10.

1 Like

This frame is so amazing, I love it.

1 Like

You can really do a lot with it. I’ll probably build some more armor variants.

1 Like

mehhh still cool though

1 Like

Nice job! It looks great from all angles and flows well together.

1 Like

I really don’t like the fact that you use every single space to put a weapon. For me, with all the weapons it looks odd. Anyway, I like it without weapons.

I like it a lot more with the weapons, but the good thing is that it takes 20 seconds to snap off the weapons, so no harm done.

1 Like

Nice moc! Ar you slowly going out of the community? It seems like you post less and less… Anyway, nice meme!

Thanks!

And really, it depends. I’ve sorta run out of peices for the hips on big ball joint mecha, and I’ve been in phases of the boards and other things.

Reminds me of that mech from strike suit zero, but i forgot what it was called…
(the joke being that the mech is called a strike suit)

1 Like