Arsenal, Shadow Hunter of Water

Oh, specifics? I gotcha.

I think the biggest thing are his abilities. Think about it this way; if the earth was flat and he was in america, he could shoot someone in China with no sweat. That’s more than overpowered. And, on top of that, He’s not even bound to being skilled with one weapon. Plus, he defeated one of the strongest beings in Dark Hunter history- The Shadowed One, so he’s not just OP in concept, but in practice too.

So here’s what I’d suggest: Either limit all of his abilities or cut him down to one really strong ability. Additionally, I’d give him a solid weakness. It could be mental or physical… I’d make him a glass cannon, as in give him a really strong ability, but make him very physically weak and/or vulnerable when using it.

A couple questions you could ask yourself are “where is the energy for this Newton’s Cannon tier shot coming from” and “What could an opponent do to stop him”.

3 Likes

WRONG! he just joined the team of the one who did XD here is the quote just in case:

so yeah there is that…

he pretty much is…his only skills are in long range combat…like I said in the Bio

so the only way to fight is to dodge and use quick strikes…unfortunetly for big builds like, for example, Kreka… … …Yeah I think I can let you fill in who would with…seeing as the size and power play both a major role…although I think your right about the miles of the scope…may just lower that down…

Its a one shot cannon and the second one is easy…over power and outsmart…

1 Like

TBH it just looks like an OP Surge without the torso armor.

tl;dr people wouldn’t have any problems if the MOC took visual inspiration from more than one set and if you focused on characters personality rather than their abilities. Because I think that most people on the boards would prefer to read a story with interesting characters rather than a slew of overpowered ones (@Ekorak).

3 Likes

I do have some suggestions for some better guns but i cant post the links.

I would actually appreciate help with the build itself…I am just fine with the guns…

This MoC looks a lot like Surge 2.0. What’s with all the OST’s??? Seems unnecessary.

[quote=“YamiTheShadowToa, post:27, topic:19104”]
I would actually appreciate help with the build itself
[/quote]what are the things on his back for?

Hey, I have a CCBS body that’s fairly customization. I don’t have all the things I need to take pictures of it right now, so I made a copy of it in LDD. I hope the screenshots are understandable.

On the left is what I built with the design, on the right is the “skeleton” with some recolors so you can see what’s what.

2 Likes

interesting…looks good! don’t have the parts though sadly and also kinda takes away from my Idea somewhat…

his weapon storage and carrying…

1. Not meaning to be rude but A its already been established and B very minor changes to it…

2. What is OST? and how is it Unnecessary…

1 Like
  1. I saw the MoC and I said what I thought. I’m not going to check what people say to decide on what I think.

2. OST stands for Original Sound Track. There’s a bunch of then at the end of the description.

1 Like

yeah I can see that…

AH that…well see One of my Mocs was so far back that I couldn’t edit it and just recently I wanted to post the songs that I thought fit them well…sadly I couldn’t edit the one mock so I just said(in my pervious moc)that I would post all the moc Songs here…and seeing as people wouldn’t know who the people I was talking about were I linked the characters that the songs were too as well! ^-^

1 Like

[quote=“YamiTheShadowToa, post:31, topic:19104”]
his weapon storage and carrying…
[/quote]will you do a how to for that? so i can recommend a new gun set.

basically I took a Toa Metru Leg Piece and two Mata Arm pieces and put them together and used blue pins to pin them in…

1 Like