Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

Some old, some new. All of it within recent years. It’s not all my work, just a small sampler. I obviously left out any adult art, and anything I don’t have currently saved to my tablet.

15 Likes

Hmmm, not bad. I can tell you’re into fantasy.

1 Like

Being a hedge witch and shaman gives me good ideas for art. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Blunt question: Are you actually saying you are these things or are you referring to a characterized version of yourself?

Just curious.

I’m actually saying these things. I’m a pagan, and follow witchcraft and shamanistic beliefs. I’m mainly an alternative healer and caretaker.

1 Like

I see. Interesting drawings by the way.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Art is just a hobby for me. I have no interest in turning it into a career.

I have a lot of hobbies. I probably won’t enter into a career involving most of them, but anything that will help me conquer the world, right?

1 Like

Ha, sure ^^

Mmm… popcorn. Nice art.

Also, I can’t help it, but…

:stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Thank you! And wow that made me laugh XD ahaha. Lol.

These are really nice, but I admire your ability to make clothes flow with the rest of the drawing.

1 Like

Thank you so much! It’s one of the trickiest parts to draw.

1 Like

Interesting art. You definitely have talent, even if I find some of the subject material offputting. (A furry? Really?)

Sorry for my bluntness. Anyway, it would be interesting to see what else you could do, and if you would be willing to try your hand at more mechanical stuff.

5 Likes

Well I definitely do have more mechanical stuff in mind. Speaking of, I’m about to post a new picture soon.

(Also what’s wrong with furries? XD)

1 Like

I’d best refrain from answering, lest I come off as even more of a jerk than I already have.

Cool, looking forward to it!

3 Likes

Please tell me you still use actual medicine.

Your line work is alright, but the shading is pretty bad tbh, it doesn’t follow actual light, and it’s a bit heavy besides.

I do. But only when prescribed. If I need something, like cold medicine, I prefer making it myself.

Thank you.

I make cold medicine myself too
It’s called soup

i like ur art btw

4 Likes

Natural healing is the superior healing.