artahka contest ( Meet The Maker )

this moc is for the artahka contest it may not look good but i made it togeter whit my dad and i found it fun building

16 Likes

You need to put “Meet the Maker” somewhere in the title. You also need to post your topic right here to enter.

ok but where do i but meet the maker

You put meet the maker in the title of your topic. Press the pencil button and go up to the title and put it somewhere in the title. An example would be "Meet the maker Contest Entry: Artakha.

i hope i did it right

That’s awesome, man!

Honestly, it doesn’t really look too bad. I like the Kongu masks as the thigh/knee armor, and the custom mask is pretty neat too!

3 Likes

thank you

2 Likes

Thank you for entering! Before we can accept this entry, we will need at least one breakdown photo. That’s a photo of your MOC that has been partially deconstructed to show how a part of it was built.

Please add that to your post before the entry period ends. Thank you!

will the problem is i am at bourding school now and dont have the moc whit me i can only take that picture in 25 if that is not a problem

In 25 hours? That would be fine. Even if you aren’t able to, I can talk to Meso about making one exception, but we’re trying to make it fair for everyone.

now i mean the 25 september

Alright, but make sure to add those photos on the 25th. We’ll allow it for now, but if they aren’t there, we will remove the entry.

Best of luck!

i placed the pictures

1 Like