Artahka, Smith of Legend (Canon Contest #2 - Meet the Maker)

Nah the stomach plate is a tiny bit illegal connection. In real life you would have to squeeze the piece in but once its in no warping will happen to the parts. But yeah lots of stress will happen while trying to put it in.

It actually does push the piece at an angle slightly even when it’s in.

I would argue it’s very illegal because of how much you have to bend it to get it in. But we’re splitting hairs at that point, and either way it’s allowed.

Neat work, man. :+1:
Looks great! :+1:

1 Like

He looks very… solid. Almost no gaps. I would like to have such boots myself. Legs are too short I think, but I am not sure. And why he has those evil, red eyes

1 Like

I think it’s part of his “Vague sense of menace”/Imposing quality. :wink: :+1:

2 Likes

Somehow, you’ve made a MOC that uses large CCBS shells on both arms and legs, and yet still looks like it belongs in G1. I guess the shells kind of look like armor on top of his normal “skin” armor. In that sense, it reminds me of the Nuva armor parts. I guess that just goes to show that literally any CCBS part can work in a G1 MOC if you know how to use it.

The hammer also looks pretty neat. I like the combination of the Glatorian wheel-gear-thing with the Power Miners wheels. The tongs are a nice extra touch.

I know you say you built this in a rush, but this is actually one of my favorites in Poll Two… and that’s saying a lot, considering the entries this has been paired up against.

2 Likes

The Hau feet are a nice touch.

2 Likes

I voted for this in Poll 10. :+1:
I hope it advances! :+1:

1 Like