Artahka, the Greatest Being (Canon contest 2: meet the maker)

I present my greatest creation to date, Artahka

Only the best artahka mocs use the G2 MoC

Classic inika pose

19 Likes

n i c e. p o s t

4 Likes

This has my vote!

6 Likes

thanks, i worked very hard to make it ; )

5 Likes

I don’t think this has enough green…

are joke entries disqualified?

6 Likes

you also liked Hoseryx

5 Likes

it has more sand green than your entire collection :^)

that rule is a guideline, and a poorly worded on at that. I believe the intent was that green has to be a primary colour.

1 Like

Okay why you pick the Inika build on Artahka?

1 Like

“bad faith” entries are
i don’t think a joke is in bad faith

I think an entry that was made as/for a joke is the definition of a “bad faith” entry

7 Likes

i think that was to prevent trolling, not necessarily “silly” entries
it is still a legitimate moc, joke or not. hoseryx on the other hand, was intentionally awful

@Hawkflight and your taste is any better?

EDITED FOR DOUBLE POSTING - Spiderus Prime

I can’t really think of any way to troll the contest operators in the submissions other than entering joke entries

Besides that I think the rules state Artakha should be titan sized/imposing, which this definitely isn’t.

As for my taste, maybe; is that necessary to make the joke funny? Also, you’re not supposed to double post, unless you’re providing an update on your own creation.

8 Likes

That wasn’t a joke. I’m saying you shouldn’t automatically disqualify someone’s opinion for liking something.

what even is a double post? i have no clue what you’re talking about.

Rise and I have known each other for years and I’ve ribbed on support for Hoseryx before this. I meant no ill will by it and I don’t expect him to take any; guess it wasn’t obvious enough.

And double posting is when you post two messages in succession with no reply in the middle, like - oh wait the mods noticed it already

2 Likes

First off, it’s kind of rude to get personal like that, even if you were just joking :wink:

Also, as an owner of the Green Ninja Mech Dragon, I actually have a fair amount of sand green pieces.

6 Likes

my sister got that on clearance for like 35 bucks

also @Kyle the mask connection is physically impossible

3 Likes

*eats popcorn.*

7 Likes

_Stud.io doesn’t have a G2 head yet.

1 Like

One would expect people to mature after the last contest and stop making meme entries, but I see that is not the case…