Artahka, the jolly green forger. (Canon contest 2: meet the maker

Entry photo:

So, when I was making this entry, I wanted to do a few things:

1. No grey. Because most everyone interprets artakha as grey and green, I wanted to do something different. He’s grayish green, which obviously should be sand green but that barely exists in constraction so I’ll have to interpret the lime green as sand green. Or paint, but I’d rather not paint a bunch of pieces.

2: this doesn’t really matter since the mask can be recoloured in the art portion, but I’d rather the MoCr be gold and the only gold on artakha.

3: he has green ARMOUR. That’s not to say he can’t have a green body underneath, or to disparage any other mocs, but all the green pieces on mine are external.

4: since he’s a forger, it seemed fitting to give him red highlights.

Moar photos!

As you can see, I’ve included hip poseability, and leg supports like the g1 titans after 06.

Here’s a pic to show off the versatile leg supports.

OK that’s all bye.

11 Likes

ngl this is exactly how I would imagine a lego Grinch to look like, down to the mask.

4 Likes

Well I never would have guessed that the legendary mask of creation would come from the worst bionicle set ever…

I really like the shoulder pads! Good parts usage.

2 Likes

The photo quality and mask choice makes this look unfortunately a bit meme-ish, but on closer inspection it’s actually a pretty solid interpretation. He’s a bit frail for me, but the way you’ve done that swooped cape is really nice. Good posing too. :wink:

1 Like