Artakha (Canon Conest #2 - Meet the Maker)

Simple, yet effective! Maybe a bit too simple though…

3 Likes

Hmm while I like the hammer artahka doesn’t wield a warhammer. His hammer is made for smithing not fighting. Though I imagine he would use it if need be. Otherwise nice color scheme and build!

I don’t see how this could be described as ‘simple’.

The hammer, yeah. But not Artakha.

1 Like

I love the color but I think it looks more like a nijago lego mech, than a bionicle. For me, his hammer could have been worked harder. His tools should be the most beautiful and the most impressive.

1 Like

I don’t think a forge hammer would typically be very beautiful, since any decoration would be quickly destroyed though normal use.

There isn’t really anything special about this hammer. It’s just one of many that he grabbed out of his forge. For all we know, it was just whatever he was holding when he realized the universe was about to be killed.

2 Likes

probably

I kinda expected him to transform into a tank lol

4 Likes

I’m in two minds about this. On one hand, the Olive Green aesthetic does work, but I feel like it desperately needed an accent of Pearl Gold throughout. Without that, it gives too much of a Transformers-esque vibe. Which is not a bad thing, don’t get me wrong. Just doesn’t evoke “Great mysterious being”.

Also, I feel like the hammer could have been a little less plain. It’s understandable that you wanted it to be simple, just in this instance I feel like a little more would not have hurt.

Anyways, definitely an interesting rendition, and I look forward to seeing how it fares in the contest! Best of luck to you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

His chest do be looking like the hood of a car tho lol. My man is an absolute unit. Nicely done.

1 Like

Liking the neat use of Sand Green on this. :+1:

(Also, he looks kind of like a Gundam to me.)

1 Like

This is one Sick MOC! It’ll definitely be getting a vote from me when that time comes

1 Like

I think this one is my favourite so far.

1 Like