Artakha [Canon Contest #2: "Meet the Maker"]

Entry Photo:

…when he traveled to Metru Nui, he took along a hammer from his forge to use as a warhammer. - BS01

A war hammer is quite a bit different to the type of hammer used for smithing, so if the tool he wields was truly supposed to be a war hammer and a smithing hammer, I chose to interpret it as one from his forge that he’s modified into a more specialized weapon by extending the handle, rather than having always used a war hammer for his profession.

I was turned to the idea of a copper coloured Mask of Creation after seeing @Votuko’s post.

Side:

Back:

Front:

Breakdown photo album: Artakha Breakdown Pics - Album on Imgur

43 Likes

I like the torso and shoulders. Also, nice use of the bionicle pen piece in the hammer!

Good luck!

1 Like

This is nice.

1 Like

That hammer is very nice. I love the two size fittings, and how it looks totally appropriate and in-scale as either.

1 Like

The shins look a bit bare but I dig everything else, especially that body design. Nice use of the Bionicle pen piece on the hammer as well!

1 Like

I really enjoy this entry because he has similar build to his brother karzahni. The Forge hammer is really wonderful and honestly, despite the phenomenal entries in poll eleven, I think this one deserves to go forward

1 Like

This one is simple but effective (compared to others entries). I especially like the shoulders and the tubes to the sides of the torso, that’s a nice shape.

1 Like