Artakha, Dragon of the Forge (Canon Contest #2: Meet the Maker)

front
side
back

main pose

breakdown:

57 Likes

Those dragon forearms are sick.

4 Likes

thanks man. idk why all my breakdown pics got marked as spam, they were a requirement

1 Like

They were double posts, you should have either put them all in the same post, or just put them all in the main topic. You can’t post two replies in a row in one topic.

1 Like

they weren’t though, dp is posting the same thing twice. all this would be in the first post if it had let me, which it didn’t for some reason

on other sites that may be the definition, but here in the realm of ttv it refers to posting twice consecutively, which you aren’t allowed to do.

1 Like

ok thanks for clearing that up

1 Like

Woah, that’s cool. My only critique is that it doesn’t really fit the g1 aesthetic.

2 Likes

So…much…sand…green… IT’S GLORIOUS

1 Like

That head is nice :+1:

Dang, he’s beautiful.

This might as well be my favorite MOC in this contest so far! Yeah, it doesn’t really fit the G1 aesthetic, bur I don’t care, I love it.

2 Likes

yeah but there’s a choice to be made there: narrowly fit g1’s aesthetic and try to get points from people that way… or be as accurate as possible to what info i’m given and let the art portion make it more bionicle-y. i chose the latter, and people i’ve talked to seem to be digging it in general.

also thank you everyone.

1 Like

Looks nice, but not Bionicle-y enough for me.

1 Like

It is the golden dragon of loid garmadon. It’s cool.

Very good usage of pieces, both in general and color-wise.

1 Like

That’s an amazing MOC! I love how you used the dragon head pieces for the legs and arms, and that brick-built mask looks beautiful. :slight_smile:

A lot of attention to detail on this one, I like it a lot!

Thank you so much for entering!

Before we can accept this entry, we will need to ask that you provide a photo of the back of the MOC. Once we have that, you’re all set!

Please provide that within the next three days. Thank you!

must have somehow not selected that one when uploading, my bad.

2 Likes