Artakha, The Architect Adept (Canon Contest #2: Meet the Maker)

My official entry to the Artakha canonization contest. I completed this moc about a month ago and I’m excited to finally share it with you all!

Build breakdown:

Featuring KhingK’s Mask of Creation: The Legendary Mask of Creation by KhingK - Thingiverse

63 Likes

Absolute CHONK shoulders. I approve XD.

-Solaris Magnus

2 Likes

I have a feeling now that thicc Artakha is just going to be a thing for this contest.

5 Likes

I think people are interpreting “imposing” as “swole” and I am 100% onboard for Buff Artakha.

7 Likes

In fairness, Karzahnii was a bit chunky too, so Bufftakha perfectly fits.

4 Likes

In order to enter, you’re going to need to post this to the main Artakha contest topic. Good luck!

2 Likes

YESSS.

I saw this one on reddit awhile back. This is my favorite. Nothing will top this. Ever.
I will be quite sad if this’n doesn’t win. So here’s hopin and votin eh?

1 Like

Outstanding job! This is the best one so far!
The mask, the color scheme are beautiful.

You nailed the hammer by making it short and gold. It is a crafting tool from the forge, not a real warhammer, so it should’t have long staff-like handle or match the colors of Artakha. Thumbs up for paying attention to details! :+1:

2 Likes

Oh I like this a lot. I am definitely of the opinion that he should be on the chonky side and this guy nails that along with the armour. Good luck dude!

3 Likes

I dig the very G1 aesthetic of this MOC but I feel it’s missing a waist/crotch section. As is it looks like his legs are coming out of his midriff.

1 Like

agreed with Scissors, his torso is a bit too short. He would benefit from some added height overall, but might be because I’ve just got off looking at everyone else’s titan size interpretations.

1 Like

The Moc is looking awesome my dude! I wish you the best of luck in the Contest.

2 Likes

Those shoulders are nice.

1 Like

I really like the MOC and I am also glad you added a secret message in the last image!

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m waiting to see who besides us can translate it & catches the reference

1 Like

Like a few other entries, he seems a bit short for a Titan. Though, that might be because his legs are so long compared to his torso.

1 Like

Yeah, I built him well before the contest was announced, and since I scaled him to both the mask and the Toa Mata he’s not quite as big as the other entries. And I think the reason the torso looks short and the legs long is how they attach, if they could connect a tiny bit higher up that would probably fix both, though I don’t think there’s enough space.

1 Like

I really like it. It looks like a hunchback. It gives it an old look. It breathes the style of the G1 even if it’s a little small. Really nice.

I really like him. He seems a little small but tbh most of the entries looked small just because of the camera angle. Good job and good luck!

So I almost have him built in Stud.io, in the correct color, only problem is I don’t have the Nuparu Mahri or Takadox armor. Anyone know of any parts packs that have them?

3 Likes