Artakha the Architect (Meet the Maker)

Hey guys, this is my entry for the “Artakha (Meet the Maker) M.O.C Contest”.

As you can tell, I’m very inexperienced in moccing, plus most of my time ended up going into making the mask which I might say is probably aside from the hammer, the only things I truly like in the build.

Underneath here is better photos of my “Mask of Creation”.

And below here is the link to a free download of my mask model on “Thingiverse”, Shapeways unfortunately is giving me some issues regarding uploading models so that will have to wait for another time.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4605996

And under here is the Stud.Io save file for my build.

And here below is the Stud.Io Custom Part.

1 Like

Ok, if I’ve missed anything else, please let me know.

If you’re new to moccing something I’d recommend is to reverse engineer how people make stuff, see an arm leg, or body you think looks nice? try figuring out how they made it, it’ll teach you new methods of how to use parts.

1 Like

@Eljay Ok I just saw the list that I’ve been disqualified, the reasons stated for my disqualification are not applicable to me as the 2 links to the Stud.io save files and custom part file are in my post.

did you add them before the deadline?

If I remember correctly, I added them just at 1 minute before the deadline.

Unfortunately according to the board logs, your initial entry which lacked the required files was entered at 9:56 PM, or 4 minutes before the entry deadline.

Your updated files were not added into the post until 30 minutes later at 10:26 PM, but the full number of files required for entry were not posted until 10:46 PM, a whole 46 minutes after the Entry Period was closed.

While it’s unfortunate that this has occurred, at this point it’s a permanent decision: the Polls are already up and running, and the entry period had also been extended by a week.

The best I can do is suggest that, for future contests, try getting the ball rolling on your entry (even if it’s early) so that you can get feedback and make sure you have all the requirements in place before linking your entry in the entry topic and formally entering. Unfortunately, entering in the 11th hour and at the last minute does pose the risk of missing the deadline if modifications are required to not be Disqualified.

Sorry again, better luck in the next one!!

~Hawkeye

3 Likes

Ah ok, I understand, thank you for getting back to me on this.

I’ll try again when the next one comes.

2 Likes

Your mask is gone. Can you repost it