Artakha - The Creator (Canon Contest #2: Meet the Maker)

Thicctakha. Stonky shoulders.

1 Like

This shall be known as: the chad artakha! All jokes aside, this is a great moc! I love the hammer and the arms!

2 Likes

That’s definitely not how I ever imagined him. I mean I see you wanted him to look similar to Karzahni, but seeing that they are two totally different species, it doesn’t work for Artakha.

2 Likes

That’s a thicc boi

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: BIONICLE G1 Canon Contests Discussion & Questions

Nice one! :+1:

1 Like

Waited just a little while before saying this but, I think this will end up being my favorite one out of all of them, keep up the good work in your future MOCs!

@Surel-nuva Did you imagine a polar opposite to Karzahni or something?

EDITED FOR DOUBLE POSTING - Spiderus Prime

2 Likes

This is really cool! Looks like you perfected the 2015 Onua look here with way better proportions. Except the hips, I personally think they are a tad to far apart.
Other than that it looks amazing!

1 Like

Thanks! Tried a different placement with the hips, but felt it skewed the proportions more too the thinner side. Used the tubes and panels to bulk the wider hips up!

-Solaris Magnus

This is the first entry I have seen. And oh my Mata Nui Is it incredible.

1 Like

Thanks!

god luck in the contest bro come and just mine if you like wanna here wat you think of min as velll love the hand disning

My only critique, the ccbs armor plate at the chest ruins the g1 aesthetic you were going for.

1 Like

Interesting design. Feels like a blend of old technic-ey titans like the Exo-Toa and 2003 Makuta, and later ones like Tuma and Toa Mata Nui. Very cool.

1 Like

Thanks! Kinda is haha. The framework was mostly built from my bucket of old pieces I had; exo-toa and the boxor parts went into alot of areas. Then tried to make the armor and overall vibe come off like a later titan, especially it had to the leg piston XD.

-Solaris Magnus

very cool, prob my fav entry so far, simply for the different take and stand out design from a lot of the others

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Artakha goes fabio mode.

4 Likes

Yes, @Komrad was the inspiration for the chonk. Absolute legend.

-Solaris Magnus

2 Likes

A solid first entry! Definitely a contender.

3 Likes