Artakha, the Great Creator (Canon Contest #2: Meet the Maker)

Inspired by the great spirit ( :drum:) of the community I decided to join in on the fun and present my take on Artakha.

My main point of attention was to create a build which doesn’t feel out of place in the vast line of titan sets released over the years. So, no overly detailed limbs and torso, as well as the typical lower leg build commonly seen in these sets.

Also even though it is a rather simple build I am really proud of the usage of the mata heead in the hammer. It just fits the aesthetic of the character in my opinion.

(Norik’s mask as a placeholder obviously)

19 Likes

Looks like a blend of brutaka, axonn, and hydraxon. This would fit in well alongside the ignition-era Titans. Good work!

2 Likes

A pretty good take on the character, I’d say. The only thing I don’t like is how the torso armor piece sticks out further than the chest. I think it would look better if you found a way to extend the chest forward a bit.

1 Like

Yeah, you’re right but I couldn’t settle on a certain way to pull this off with my currently available pieces without looking weird.

Fair point though

1 Like