Artakha, The Lord of the paradise (Canon Contest #2: Meet the Maker part 2, Art - by Bukkey)

Definitely my favourite so far, Amazing art! :smile: :+1:

1 Like

@Voxovan
Thank you so much!!
I’m glad you like it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush:

@Elemunt
Thank you so much!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Xyatharus
Thank you so much!! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

The feet are toooo big, however the rest of the artwork is fantastic.

4 Likes

@AlexanderTG
Thank you!!
I’m sorry to the feet hasn’t be your like, I drew it as a deformation of perspective.
But I’m glad you like the rest points! :wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This has my vote.

1 Like

Absolutely astounding. This is in my top 3 votes for sure, if not my #1.

3 Likes

Has my vote, it is amazing! I really like the mask you chose, and the concept behind. :clap::clap:

1 Like

Then what’s with the ankles?

2 Likes

@The_Blue_Panda
Thank you so much!!
I’m so glad!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

@Chedzu
Thank you so much!!
Of course I want to win, but also hope to your #1 if I lose! :wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Bionicleg13
Thank you so much!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@AlexanderTG
Thank you!
It is same. this is “looking up-view” art.
I think if you can looking up a giant from more under point, you may look lost or smaller his ankle.
But I thank your advice, the many advice are useful anytime!
Thank you again! :wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

It’s a really nice piece of art… but those feet look waaay too big, even for the lower perspective.

2 Likes

When I saw the Original MOC, I especially liked its strong foot.
So I emphasized it along with the composition, but I may did too much, right? :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:
(I apologize, but I really don’t think so. but it’s a opinion that I can’t make. it’s very valuabe.)

Thank you so much!
as I said, many advice is so good! :wink: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
and I may follow your advices when I drew other thing!

KhingK’s mask for the win!

3 Likes

The perspective of this painting makes artakha very tall and strong. I don’t think his big feet are a problem because they make his pose very impacting.
The overall composition is also very beautiful, although the lack of runes may disappoint some people who attach importance to the background setting, but for me, the coordination of the picture is more important.
Well done!

2 Likes

@The_Blue_Panda
Thank you so much and Yeah! :star_struck: :star_struck: :grinning:

@ToaVictor
Thank you so much!
I’m so glad you like my style! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :blush: :blush:
(actually, there is runes at his armor. I’m so glad if you zoom in art or look at Featurings, and reason has wrote in the concept :wink:)

I love your MoC-concept too!
Have a “play-well” ! :wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

This has my vote. That’s it. That. Is. Artakha.

4 Likes

Easily the best one. Looks like an artwork from 2008 or something

2 Likes

@TheShadowedOne1
Thank you so much, BOSS! :wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@PohatuNuva
Thank you so much!!
WOW I’m really glad you said so! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :blush:

Simply astounding! The level of technical prowess here on display far surpasses… well, basically all the other entries at least twofold. All the complex textures yet the clean shaping… this is just beautiful - and the background too, it’s gorgeous! Love how you contrasted with Karzanhi, too - the triangles work beautifully!

4 Likes

@ShonenBag
Thank you so much!!
I really glad you like my style!
I saw yours too, and I love its Light-coloring is so good! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :blush: :blush:

This one’s definitely my favorite.

3 Likes