Artakha, The Maskmaker (Canon Contest #2: Meet the Maker)

Exactly, the hockey helmet piece.

3 Likes

Nice job, by adding a proper Mask of creation this could become perfect

1 Like

I totaly agree, this was the most usable mask I could use in green. I am really curious what the art portion of this contest is going to be like!

One of my favourite so far. Really good use of a nuva mask which usually I really don’t like. In general the shaping is really good but the thighs are a little too thick and the forearms a little too thin, but otherwise he’s great. I like the use of the slightly pearled green that the rahkshi used to make him look more shiny and impressive.

1 Like

Love the design. I like that even when you used G2 pieces, he maintains a G1 esthetic. The only thing it would make him better, would be if he have actual fingers, but that just me nitpicking

2 Likes

while I was making Artakha, I felt rebuildabilty (if thats a correct word :sweat_smile:) was important, so with the hands i used a standard Bionicle hand piece. Personally I like custom hands with fingers more, but this time I went the other way.
with the overall build, I dont like to make a moc that is nice to see but impossible to recreate, especially with contests like this. but hey, we’ll see what the votes do the 24th. :grin:

1 Like

the word you’re looking for is “reproducibility”.

1 Like

Yea that! Thanks :wink: