Artakha, The Maskmaker (Canon Contest #2: Meet the Maker)

After regretting joining the first canon contest, I now present to you: Artakha, The Maskmaker.

(Entry photo)

(Front, with and without cape)

(Side, with and without cape)

(Back, with and without cape)

(Additional photo’s)

(Weapon, with breakdown)

(Breakdown photos)

Let’s hope this wil become canon :sweat_smile:

75 Likes

Biceps are a bit rough, but otherwise this is pretty solid!

6 Likes

I think it’s a solid build, but the colors are a bit dull.

2 Likes

Your Artakha has some really thick thighs. I unironically love it.

5 Likes

Noice

1 Like

I feel like it could have been a bit bigger… Arthaka is supposed to be a Titan, after all, right?
Also, not really a fan of the mask choice, it doesn’t really fit Arthaka IMO.
Overall, solid MOC, but not really a good representation of Arthaka.

2 Likes

This build is titan size, maybe the photo’s make it look different, but it’s 100% a titan. (EDIT: it is 11 inches/28cm)
Mask is placeholder, and not the focus of this build, cus I don’t have a green or silver looking crown mask.

1 Like

The final mask will be determined in the art portion of the contest.

3 Likes

Two words… Rahkshi pelvis.

I like this build. Large and imposing without being swole-Takha (I do like the swole builds a lot, but I also like seeing something different).

The pic with all six Mata Kanohi is rad.

2 Likes

Easily in the top 3.
Props for correctly sized hammer.:+1:

3 Likes

@eldritchander @Sharnak @BionicleBoss @ToaKebaka , thanks a lot guys!

Really good build! While I know it’s not the final mask, I think that green pakari looks good on him.

3 Likes

This is so cool! Really imposing looking, love how you blended in some ccbs parts and still have a G1 aesthetic, and the color scheme is amazing even if it’s not 100% accurate! He looks powerful, regal, and dignified, just how I imagined the character.

On a side note, where’d you get the cape from? I didn’t know Lego had one that big available.

And those thighs are seriously thicc.

1 Like

Cape is from the buildable star wars figures, Darth Vader. The second version of vader!

2 Likes

I feel this is my favourite one

1 Like

I like how it cam close to his brother Karhanni. Wish you the best. My second favourite entry here.

1 Like

i like this, it’s well built, but it still gives me samey vibes somehow
unique hammer tho, that’s cool

1 Like

No yeah, this wins, GG.

1 Like

I just love the look and feel of this one. Something about him just feels so right, as though he seriously nails and embodies the look and feel of an artesian/genius.

1 Like

Very nice torso build… although possibly undermined buy the ballooning thighs.

I also really like that crafting hammer - not as OTT as some and more artisan. That’s a hockey helmet piece, right?

3 Likes