Artakha: The Primal Architect (Cannon Contest II Meet the Maker)

Its been years since I’ve checked in on the Bionicle community or TTV forum, but after having heard of the Helryx contest after it concluded and seeing this one, I knew I wanted to throw my hat in the ring. When designing my entry, I wanted to make it fit within a Mid period G1 aesthetic with a flexible design ala Maxilos. Thus, i fitted him with an articulate waist and shoulders and mostly used G1 parts with minimal exceptions, mainly the head. Ideally he would have a Metru skull piece but I felt that this mask would work best as a placeholder.

This first image doubles as the entry photo and the front shot
![12|310x499]
Height wise, he’s just under 11 inches measured to the top of the mask. This shot of him and Lewa gives a decent idea of his stature.

If more extensive breakdown photos or any other shots are requested I’ll be sure to upload them in a timely manner. I understand my lighting isn’t very ideal because I lack the resources and time to make it look as professional as many of the other stunning entries that have been posted. Good luck to everyone else contributing and thanks to TTV for running the contest.

16 Likes

Well done with the posability! You’ve certainly inspired me!

2 Likes