Artakha, wearer of the Mask of Creation (Cannon contest #2, Meet the Maker)

“Creation is my essence, and you would destroy all that exists. I can’t allow that.”- Artakha

(I’d like this one to be the entry photo)

So here’s my version of Artakha, just in time for the end of the contest. I spent about two weeks on this guy, then the past two days on just his mask, and then just delayed uploading him.

I wanted to only use sand green, so he uses silver and gray too. I also really wanted to use those knight’s kingdom shoulder pads, those are just really cool pieces. I imagined, like most people, that Artakha is pretty big and beefy.

Side View

I based his feet kind off of Brutaka’s three-toed feet and Onua Uniter’s two-toed foot. Originally I had him using the G2 Mask of Creation, but it was a little too small, and too gold. So I made my own. I based it off the G2 mask and I think it looks alright, but I don’t really dabble in custom made masks very often. Let me know what you guys think in the comments.

Back View

For the hammer I really wanted to use the Kraata container as the head of the weapon, that piece looks so cool with the Matoran letters on it.

Here’s a breakdown picture. He’s got a very technicy torso, but it gets covered pretty well by Kongo Mahri’s torso piece.

Here he is next to Brutaka. He’s just a little bit taller than your boi in blue and gold.

Thanks for checking out my moc! Let me know what you think in the comments and good luck to everyone!

Also here is my Flickr with some extra photos Artakha, bearer of the Mask of Creation | Flickr

26 Likes

Neat work with the brick-built head and Knight’s Kingdom armor, man!:+1:

1 Like

Hey thanks!

1 Like

I really like the way you build the legs and the multiple uses you gave to the sand green pieces, just enough to be one of the main colors :grinning:

Yeah the legs are probably one of my favorite parts of the build. Really fun to try and use those knight’s kingdom armor in different ways.