Ask Mange Anything (Tenebrae Invictus)

Star Wars or Star Trek?

What is your favorite thing about being a part of TTV?

Also… are you into/do you like Gundam? :cry:

On a scale of 1/1110 how up to date are you with DOTA happenings

-Mesonak

2 Likes

Why are you so cool?

If you had the option of returning home at will would you?

Is it pronounced “mainj-ekyou” or “Man-geck-you”?

Did you celebrate pi day?

What is your favorite cheese?

Is @Venom also a skrub for following @Eljay’s footsteps and closing his AMA?

1 Like

At Risebell: As I’ve told @Eljay they both taste pretty good
@Middlefingerstudios Um, I forget which ones I said were cool. But a couple of them looked pretty sweet, I’ll get back to you on that in a couple days.
@Corex11 The fact that I’m like not actually a part of it anymore but everyone says I am
And I like Gundam Wing, that’s a good show but that’s about it.
@Mesonak I email Aelred every now and then about it but probably a 2/1110
@Shaymin420 I don’t know
@Ekorak Absolutely not. I’d say it’s been a relatively successful experience as a missionary but if I went home I wouldn’t be satisfied with how I did unless I was there the whole 2 years.
@Willess12 No idea but we always said the latter
@Leoxandar_Magnus Yep, just went to a Pi Party.
@Helryx08 I always order American. Ohhhhhh say can you seeeeeeee hey Eljay do you remember those times I’d always sing the anthem
@Nyran Well… technically yes but since he isn’t Eljay, no.

7 Likes

why do you do an inward laugh?

@Greencapps I don’t think I do that anymore… there was one time, this was probably coming up on four or five years ago I brought a real life friend of mine to talk with the people in TTV and Venom and I kept laughing and my friend asked me why we laughed like that, and then it became a joke in TTV to laugh inwardly and idk if it still is a joke but it was one until the day I left. But I’m pretty sure I stopped trying to laugh inwardly but if I do that means I’m trying to giggle or not be loud about laughing.

1 Like

spoiler alert for when you come back but its still sota a thing that they do when reminiscing about ya

Thanks guys love you all too

edit: I’m surprised nobody wants my opinion on any of the cast members or any wacky stories

2 Likes

@TenebraeInvictus What’s your opinion on the Cast members?

3 Likes

What’s the first thing you’re going to do with the rest of the TTV crew once you return?

On a scale of 0 to -10, how much do you like Eljak?

Eljay’s evil twin, he wears a silver hau and reviews hero factory sets

more on topic, how is it going over where you are? good, bad, a bit of both?

Var: More dedicated, focused and talented than I ever will be. His hard laughter is legendary - it makes everything sound funnier than it might actually be. : P

Meso: He’s a funny guy. We go a very long way back and to see how much has changed since we first met six years ago is pretty crazy. He’s shown me a lot of kindness in the past and I respect him a lot. I also have talked to him the most and actually him and Eljay are the only people that have talked to me (besides Ven in that AMA) since my mission started, lol.

Eljay: I probably made much more fun of him than he deserved/deserves to but he’s a really good friend. In the last couple of years it seemed like we were the only ones in TTV that would stay up incredibly late to keep playing games and so there’s a lot of memories from those times. We’ve butted heads a good amount of times but I’ve trusted him with a lot more stuff about my life than anybody else in the group, asides from Social Security, credit card information, etc. : P

Kahi: He’s cool, what an ego though lmao

Venom: Good guy, we go way back and also most of our jokes were not the most appropriate

Viper: Setting aside the last Analysis I was surprised we had random times where we talked for hours about random stuff, other than Eljay I didn’t do a lot of that with people in the podcast. By the time I left the podcast I was surprised Viper hadn’t even been on for a year and Alena hadn’t been gone for a year. Felt like way longer LOL

Exx: He seems pretty cool, thought he was a good add for TTV but I never got to know him too well.

Takuma: He’s like Eljay in the sense they both make way too many lame jokes/puns. But I had plenty o’ fun playing Dota with him a handful of times. Also a good addition to TTV.

Kini: Wait… who’s Kini? Just kidding, but Kini’s a fun guy to be around too. Even if it wasn’t that often by the time I left. I kind of miss him honestly.

@Oonie I have no idea, I still have 18 months to figure that out

@Willess12

Alright, so everyone thinks I probably like him at about a 3, but in reality it’s probably closer to 9. If you meant liking Eljay in terms of being gay, 0.

@middlefingerstudios It has it’s days but it’s for the most part good. It was a bit rough around the end of November to the beginning of January though. By the way, not many people know this but I had an actual grandma die while I’ve been on my mission. Not my third one.

8 Likes

I am sorry about your Grandmother.

Have you been through a summer here yet?