Ask the Bat Brigade

When will the bats be defeated?

4 Likes

When I am done with them, all of them will look like their most beautiful sister, French Toast.

5 Likes

Are you aware that after years of tyranny brought about by the bats the bugs are finally launching a counter attack?

Are you aware that the bugs are purely reactionary? They started this conflict.

2 Likes

We started this cobnflict
we’ll end it

5 Likes

Will you adopt French Toast into your loving arms as a sister?

2 Likes

”We are strong. We will never be defeated”

” Us bats were just chillin’ until you guys attacked us.”

”Refer to my previous response”

”We will try to undo the inhumane processes you have inflicted on our innocent sister.”

3 Likes

She wanted it done, and she is beautiful for it. She would agree with me. Can’t you accept her for who she is?

2 Likes

“That’s how she is and it’s important that we accept her as such.”

2 Likes

will the cobnflict be won by bats, bugs or rats?

1 Like

When will the war, the nightmares finally end? Will we ever be free from the bat vs bug conflict, or will we forever be trapped in an endless cycle of people hurting people to remain as the last one standing?

2 Likes

I can make it won by all three, if you want

1 Like

Peace? That might not be too shabby

1 Like

Peace? Hahahaha… Yes, I suppose that shall be her name when I create her.

5 Likes

that’s not what i meant

1 Like

Psychological warfare…I like the cut of your jib, comrade

2 Likes

I, Eucalyptus, would also be in favor of some form of truce. I believe conflict helps no one, and will destroy us all. But both parties must be open too it. What say you, Crackers, our beloved representative? And what say the representative of the bugs?

1 Like

mata nui, please say you arent going to do what I think your doing

2 Likes

“We are fighting this war because the mites refuse to accept the fact we exist. To them we’re intolerable. As it stands, If they had their way, they’d stamp us all out. We cannot allow ourselves to become like them.”

1 Like

I shall