Atakus Revamp (Plus some WIPs)

Just something I made for that 12 days of Christmas challenge.
I really wanted to make a moc that used the Av Matoran body and I thought “Why not make an atakus revamp” So here it is:

Now for some works in progress:

I’m not sure what to call this one? Some name ideas would be great!

This is “Lord Bellum” (Bellum is latin for war).
The right arm isn’t finished yet (I’ll need to bricklink some pieces) and I’ll probably change the upper arms to custom designs.

I hope you enjoyed and as always comments and criticism are welcome!

43 Likes

The Atakus Revamp itself does look cool…
THEN THOSE WIPS!
Seriously though, those WIPs look really cool thus far, especially the first one.

2 Likes

Atakus looks solid, more excited to see the WIPs though.

1 Like

it’s also taken by a Zelda villain :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The Atakus revamp is nice, but those WIPs are amazing.

1 Like

Love Lord Bellum’s mask.

1 Like

That Atakus revamp actually makes the Av-toran torso look half decent… well done.

1 Like

All of these look really cool. I think the first WIP could be named “Korax” since it has aspects of a raven, but that’s just me.

1 Like

Someone stole his amiibos

Nah but foreal the lower ones are really good looking, can’t wait to see the finished products.
Also, Bellum just makes me thing of Phantom Hourglass, so now I insist you scrap what you have here, keep the name, and make a floating eyeball-mouthed octopus monster. /s

1 Like

The Atakus revamp isn’t too special, though clean, but my goodness, that WIP is stupendous!

Also, someone else thought of the fur add-on as a head other than me! :smile:

1 Like

The arms on Atakus seem kinda stubby to me

1 Like

The WIP’s look nice. Atakus looks a little basic in terms of a revamp, but it works i suppose. Was kind of expecting a custom body.

1 Like

Well, I was really wanting to use the Av Matoran torso to see if I could make it look good.

Atakus is kind of basic, but I really like the look of Bellum’s head which kind of gives off a creepy vibe

1 Like