Atlas-Core: Adaptable Warrior

Had some fun with a few G1 parts this week, came up with this guy when i realised how much grey i had :stuck_out_tongue: The idea is that the weapon he wields changes depending on the colour of his energy core. Hope you like it

Atlas-Core: Fire-Blade Configuration

Shock-Hammer Configuration

Plasma-Rifle Configuration

Lemme know what you guys think

69 Likes

Looks great! The core concept is really cool.

1 Like

I love the concept and the main build looks great, but that plasma rifle feels too small to me.

1 Like

Ooh, I really like the head. Great work here!

1 Like

Both the rifle and hammer were very rushed, im planning on redoing them come january. Just ran out of time is all

1 Like

Rip foot arm blades.

2 Likes

I would say that sword though, but in reality it would just be that everything though.

1 Like

Nice work, good use of parts. Also cool concept. The energy rifle looks a little too short though.

1 Like

Again yeah both of the secondary weapons need work

1 Like

This is sweet. I really like it.

1 Like

Judging by your name I’m not surprised :grin:

1 Like

Looks like the shins could use just a little bit more thickness, but other than that it’s pretty good work. I was just joking btw, it is really a great build! A Grand use of parts and awesome detail!

1 Like

It’s so good

1 Like

Very cool moc, very nice details, but the lack of a mouth (or something that looks like a mouth) annoy me. Especially with this type of mask. 9.5/10

1 Like

The white cheese slope is meant to simulate a chin, with the line between it and the bottom of the mask being where his mouth would be

1 Like

I can’t really see it.

1 Like

Fair enough

1 Like

Other than the rather big thighs, it’s cool

1 Like

I was attempting to moc in a more eastern style with this build, and bigger thighs are typically a characteristic of such builds that i wanted to try and incorporate.

2 Likes