Attack of the Bionic Man

So… I wanted to take one of the really terrible Bionicle Halloween costumes from 2005 and turn it into something incredibly cheesy. For reference:

I’d love to hear any and all thoughts!

Also…

29 Likes

Haha I love it! G3, right here

Totally forgot about this and never once noticed the UDD utility belt until you drew it. Somehow fits perfectly

3 Likes

Thank you! Yeah, I actually thought the utility belt was strangely awesome for some reason.

3 Likes

I’d wear that right now if I could

2 Likes

I’m scared to think what other bionicle characters would look like in this style…

5 Likes

Well, there were a few more halloween costumes that I know of…

3 Likes

Perfection. Wacky idea executed perfectly.

3 Likes

Ha this idea is pretty funny but executed rather well. I like how you took inspiration from the costume

2 Likes

Only 10 cents!

3 Likes

this is beautiful

we need to see the others

5 Likes

teridax costume

do it

4 Likes

We’ll now you’ve got to draw makooti the bionic man in this style

4 Likes

Since I posted this on Reddit, like 5 people have mentioned Makooti, and I googled it and I still can’t remember the reference even though I’m familiar with the name. Can anyone help?

As for everyone asking for others… maybe. This took way longer than I meant for it to, especially since it’s a glorified joke. I do have a couple of ideas though. Anyone else is welcome to try as well! It could be a community project that isnt actually a community project because I’m not a master on the boards anymore
Edit: OH! Someone showed me the Makooti commercial, that was glorious! I forgot all about that

4 Likes