Avatar (Blue People movie) Sets and series discussion

The plot may be shallow but the worldbuilding is rich and unlike any other science-fiction series I’ve seen. I love the human tech (ISV Venture Star my beloved) and the flora and fauna of Pandora (Blue People home planet) it’s one of the most eye-catching worlds out there and I hope the new movie brings more to the story.

The revealed set:

So to hear that there may be a Lego range and then to see evidence that those rumours are true is very exciting for me. What’s everyone else’s thoughts? I know Avatar is not very popular but in terms of part recolours etc. maybe there is appeal? Anyone else have a bit of nostalgia for the 2009 film? I hope to see some sets from the previous film featuring scenes like the AMP Suit versus that Panther looking thing.

13 Likes

It’s nice to see them bring back the jack stone scale arms and legs. The red dragon creature looks like a dollar store knockoff of 71753 Legacy Fire Dragon Attack.

3 Likes

I for one am very happy to see the return of the Woody limbs. Now here’s hoping they get released in black.

What? No reason nope there’s no reason none at all nuh uh

8 Likes

I’ll admit, I’ve never seen any of these movies, but this set does look incredible. Now If only they’d make avatar the last airbender sets again.

1 Like

more non-human heads = good

wunger hath spoken

3 Likes

I for one wish the woody legs stayed dead.

The set is pretty good, if lego wasn’t increasing their prices I would buy it.

1 Like

The builds are meh, but those Nex Breakout pointy pieces in translucent pink and minifigures are cool

1 Like

Those Toruk wings will be great for makuta MOCs.

1 Like

Fixed that for you.

I need those arms and legs for a minifiging project.

Also, that longbow has great potential for DnD self-figs

1 Like