Avengers: Age Of Ultron Hype Thread/Discussions Topic (Please spoiler tag any spoilers)

Just you wait til Thanos becomes relevant again

2 Likes

EXACTLY OMG. Personally, I’m just waiting for Cap to be offed. I mean, we saw his shield broken in half. Something that Vibranium makes relatively impossible. If Cap’s sheild is broken, he’s more than dead.

It if turns out that was some sort of dream sequence or something I’m gonna flip ****. That’s not something you put in the trailer. Just no.

3 Likes

As far as I know theres a rumour about an important character who will die… Hmm… But I don’t think they will kill Cap.

They should. That’s all I’m saying. Thor and Cap are my least favorite, but I don’t see them killing Thor before Thanos. And I honestly don’t see them killing Cap either, but it’s a long standing wish.

Realistically, they’d probably off either Banner or Hawkeye, seeing as how Black Widow’s going to be getting her own movie.

2 Likes

Maybe Nick Fury will die. You can see him in the trailer.

1 Like

I also want to see Coulson back.

Nick Fury never dies, Sid

3 Likes

Nick fury, is like Chuck Norris?!

2 Likes

I think he’s supposed to be immortal or something.

1 Like

No, Sidorak, Nick Fury IS Chuck Norris.

2 Likes

Just gonna clear something up. The so-called Ultron v2 that we see (silver iron man face with blue eyes and horns) is one of Ultron’s drones that we see in the next shot flying out of the water.

1 Like

The Infinity formula, assuming he still has some, means he can’t die from aging. But things that would kill humans due to damage, can still kill him.

1 Like

Isn’t Coulson brought back in that spin off series Agents of Shield or something? He was my favorite. In the first movie.

4 Likes

Yep. The only probelm is that the Avengers apparently still don’t know he’s alive.

1 Like

I moved 9 posts to an existing topic: Marvel Cinematic Universe

Did you guys see this?: (sry if yes)

I mean the beginning of it.

4 Likes

I love that how it implies that Cap is “almost” worthy, yet no one else comes close.

6 Likes

@ToaOrrel @Chro @Middlefingerstudios , thanks for clearing that up :smile: .

I almost don’t want that scene to be Ultron’s introduction. It seems a bit cliche…

Does anyone else think Cap’s arm/vambrace that we see in the broken shield shot looks a bit odd?

I think that’s Thor’s vambrace actually.

And I for one think that reveal would be feirfeking awesome. I don’t know what you mean about cliche.

I just think going from “super light party mood” to “ZOMG THIS AWESOME ROBOT DUDE IS GONNA KILL EVERYTHING” is a bit jarring. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like