Marvel Cinematic Universe

Ooooh, I love the idea. But I think Runaways might actually work better as a Netflix TV show, to be honest. I’m pretty excited about the TV shows.

Ragnarok is supposed to be the end of the world; obviously enough, in mythology, they didn’t actually tell the tale of the world ending, they just predicted how it would go down. Obviously enough, Ragnarok isn’t going to end with Midgard being destroyed, but I take it to mean the end of Asgard, which I honestly do think is going to happen to pave the way for Infinity War.

3 Likes

I’m just extremely over-excited and over-hyped about this. I mean, the MCU used to be just a bunch of unconnected movies, but now they’re expanding the universe so much that it feels like the comics. =D what a great time to be alive.

1 Like

Is anyone else wondering when Captain Marvel and the Inhumans fit into the storyline between infinity war 1&2? I am going to assume that both infinity wars happen one right after the other, so do these two movies happen before or during or what?

It’s possible that they might pull a guardians on us and say “these happen in space, so they are unaffected”, but captain marvel has quite a bit to do with earth, and I think the inhumans does too, but I’m not too familiar with their backstory.

1 Like

One thing is: I REALLY hope that they do a movie for the Secret War Storyline.

1 Like

This was originally part of the AOU hype thread, not really cool for it to get flagged whoever moved it :frowning:

10 Likes

Wasn’t this debunked to be fake?

1 Like

nope, this is definitely real, I will link you to this

@Middlefingerstudios

Eh… I’m gonna remain skeptical. It looks legit though.

here is more

3 Likes

@legomaster1378 The title cards are real. They are on the Marvel website.

4 Likes

Officially announced, yes.
Interesting stuff. I wonder how they’re going to handle Strange’s “magic” - I know I’ve heard a lot of people angry about the whole “advanced science is indistinguishable from magic” rule.

3 Likes

I think that they did that in the comics too? Strange has a different, more magical kind of magic than Thor, and was exempt from that right?

I really don’t remember… I haven’t read nearly as many comics as I’d’ve liked to, I can’t get my hands on them.

1 Like

REVIVAL

Anyone pumped for Agent Carter?

4 Likes

Janurary 15th! (Or was it 14… maybe it was 12?.. Hmm…)

1 Like

I thought it was like the 6th or 7th.

1 Like

I think it is indeed the 6th or 7th.

2 Likes

Here, it’s Janurary 6th

Get hyped!

3 Likes

So apparently marvel has Spiderman back for infinity war part 1.

2 Likes

wat?!