Avohkah, The Deadly Glint (ver.Bu)

Hi friends! :blush: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:
Long time no see you, and I have came to here because I’ve finished a new MOC!

“Ah, this is the life. Wake up in the morning, have a little breakfast, and then spend all day trying to avoid being fried.”
-Toa Lewa

【Avohkah -“ver.Bu”】

【Data】
kanohi : none
Tool : none
Power : Lightning
Note : By-products of Karda Nui ignition process

【Concept】

Avohkah is originally described in the story as a “living bolt.”
However, the “perfect expression” for MOCing it is, probably to connect two of the lightning pieces used in this MOC - yes, such a MOC is not interesting.

So I thought, I should a creature that "At first glance, it looks like lightning, but it looks like a sea dragon whose made of bolts, or it’s an abstract entity that just looks like lightning.‘’ or "A creature looks bolt, If it move at high speed.‘’

Therefore, in addition to the main motif of “Lightning Bolt,” I chose another motif of a creature whose body shape resembles a lightning bolt - A Leafy Sea Dragon.

“If you don’t avoid it, you won’t have to worry about what to have for breakfast tomorrow. And — look out!”
-Toa Pohatu

Thank you!!! :blush: :blush: :blush: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

26 Likes

i love how…lighting-y it looks. I get that’s the whole idea but you can imagine this thing going really fast and frying some poor matoran

i like it a lot, cool moc

6 Likes

Beautiful as always

4 Likes

Looks good, I love the sea dragon inspiration!

4 Likes

It’s simple, I see a Bukkey MOC, I like.

5 Likes

Very impressed that you made what is ultimately a long string of connector blocks look like an organic body I don’t think I would have been able to pull that off

3 Likes

Avohkah ver.Jer:

Jokes aside, though, this is a neat build. I’ll admit that it took me a while to properly see the shape, but now that I have, I can’t unsee it and it looks pretty good. The build is very simple but effective.

I also really like this sketch:

The face is particularly good.

5 Likes