Azard, Toa of Plasma

So, years and years ago, back in 2009, there was a MOC Contest for a guy, and I was young and stupid. My entry didn’t win, but I was happy with it, and kept the MOC(That video’s deleted, and the channel practically vanished, so good luck trying to find it)

The MOC was called Toa Azard, and it was orange. Today, it’s still around, upgraded, and one of my main 6 in my Toa Team. So here goes.

His weapon’s a sorta “Plasma Crossbow” it functions like a gun, but looks like well, a crossbow. I think it works.

I know, the silver chestplate’s out of place. I dunno what better designs and stuff I could put there, so it’s okay for now.

Crossbow stores on the back. And now you see how meh the legs are, and how unsightly the back of the arms are, with that balljoint.

You may have noticed these Bohrok Eyes on the side of the waist armor. Yeah, those are weapons.

Shuriken, looks like. I think it’s pretty cool and inconspicuous. If a bit weird for an old man character to have.

And vs. the Inika Build. I think he’s decently sized.

18 Likes

Wow, I love Toa Azard, but I do think the silver chest piece is a little out of place. Although I can’t truthfully say that since one of my mocs is completely blue and black with a silver chest piece.

I love his arm design!

Whoa…

10 Likes already…

I dunno how I feel about this, I mean…Thanks.

1 Like

Very nice, very nice. I think maybe replacing some of the orange parts with silver ones might help the chest plate blend better, like layered armor.

Yeah, I see what you mean. I can think of a few things off the top of my head, so expect an update eventually.

No problem.

Not bad! I can’t say I’m a fan of that waist mounted inika shoulder. Also, his shoulders seem a little awkward. Also, this is just a nitpick, but he kinda looks like a toa of stone. Plasma is supposed to be orange and white, and I imagine he’d look alot more… Radiant with white as the secondary.

This guy’s been around since way before anyone knew official plasma colors. Not an excuse, really, I just wanted to keep his colors. I grew attached, you could say.

Also, two members of my team already feature white as a pretty dominant color, so uh, yeah.

But I certainly understand where you’re coming from. Shoulders aren’t awkward to move, really, and I was happy to be able to use those uplink parts, from Exo-Force, however, I get where you’re coming from. Actually, looking at them more, gives me kind of a Varia Suit vibe, just with the large shoulders…

1 Like

The bottom half of his legs look a bit wide for the rest of him. The silver chest is also a bit odd. Otherwise, it’s very solid MOC.