Azzy: a demon

A demon summoned by four potheads behind a Michigan skatepark. She speaks with a bostan accent, even never actually going there

(Legs by @AxelBro17 torso by Norstar)

29 Likes

A …

A female demon that’ isn’t sexualized?

Miraculous.

Neat design choices here, although I feel the random grey and white on the hands and feet seem out of place. Interesting lower lego design as well.

6 Likes

very neat. cool demon with fun sketchers

Ah yes, because I’ll just use parts that don’t exist in the hands :roll_eyes:

This is the greatest origin story ever.

5 Likes

actually, I was referring to redesigning the hand. I get it if that’s a little too much work though.

3 Likes

Nice design with that long hair that is also used a extra limbs, it reminds me of Entrapta from She-Ra and the Princess of Power.

Im not gonna redesign a part because one guy doesn’t like it.

1 Like

then here’s a quick tip: don’t post your moc at all.

if having people dislike your moc is too much for you (even the incredibly polite way Winger went about doing it) then rougher criticism is gonna really ruin your day. if you don’t want ways to improve something or even opinions on the piece, better keep it locked up, because otherwise someone somewhere is going to take issue with it.

you don’t have to change anything about the moc. but you also don’t have to be so fustian about it. for the record, I also think the light grey in the palm is distracting from the rest of the piece and would work better to have it redesigned, but that’s just me.

and I also agree this is the greatest origin story ever.

7 Likes

hence:

3 Likes

My sister?!?

4 Likes