B I O N I C L E G A M I N G

So guys we did it, we hit a quarter of a million-

I mean uh, I finished a drawing based off a joke in the cursed topic several months ago. Thanks to @angelsvschorus for the catalyst idea of a Sentrakh Chair:

It’s a gaming setup themed around Bionicle, I’ve thrown in plenty of references.

C&C welcome, this took way longer than I thought it would :sweat_smile: I hope to get onto many more of my backburner sketches.

Edit: Empty shelf spots now filled

46 Likes

Wow, this is super cool. You weren’t kidding about there being a lot of references.

2 Likes

Velika as among us and the Vezon-Sans poster are probably my favourites, but every time i look at this i find a new favourite, like “GUY” poster which is my new favourite- Wait, you included the BIONICLE Nirvana bootleg T-shirt?! I think i can see all the references but i’m not sure. also maybe other people would like to find them

Ghid Statue?

3 Likes

Perfect 10/10
It good

1 Like

i quite like ‘guy’

5 Likes

you mean you didn’t add the books of ramblings/logic/dreams? disgusting

this is such a fun drawing. you’ve clearly put a lot of effort into it and it shows. if I could make a suggestion, something referencing dark709’s comics would be a cool addition.

excellent work!

3 Likes

Well you see, it’s a gamer pad.

It’s finally here.

3 Likes

GOOD GUY ETERNAL

4 Likes

Do this

Put these two books there with space for the third one

2 Likes

Only question is, is that Dermis turtle a plush or an actual turtle?

3 Likes

The amount of references and jokes are just perfect!
Great artwork!

2 Likes

There is 55 from my count!

He’s gonna rip and tear…your lime joints.

I’ll look into it!

“Despite pushing low paid devs to work overtime, DooHead Games has had to shift the release date to December, we apologise for the delay and will fire the entire team for their incompetence.”

Que Guitar and Bass
I might need to make a standalone artwork for GoodGuy.

Okie dokie

Hmmm Brickbot asking the real questions here, I would like to imagine it is alive and has a nest on the other side of the room.

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

yes

2 Likes

On the island of Karzahni, Good Guy fights off hordes of Flickr Mocs, Solek rushes across the plains to help him, is it too late for our protagonist?

GOOD GUY

Non Stop plastic shattering action!
Fight the entire Bionicle community in 941 stunning levels all in 3D!
Play as Good Guy, Bad Guy, Function, Solek, Klakk and in premium edition: Kazi!
Coming 2022!

6 Likes

what’s so bad about flickr?

yes

1 Like

They are technically the opposite of sets like Good Guy, high part count, advanced techniques, plenty of system used. The scenario depicted would only be one stage/level :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

This.

Is.

Perfection.

All of the little details are amazing. The sentrakh gaming chair is great, the dermis turtle is a nice touch, and best of all…

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD WAS GONNA ROLL ME

5 Likes

What is Shrek doin here
it’s too meta for me please explain

2 Likes

Buy the hero factory DLC to play as all your favorite heroes, all new levels, and so much more, only for $29.99

3 Likes