Back to the Future

I guess its fitting to start this topic today…Today is officially October 21st, 2015!

If you don’t know why October 21st is so important, October 21st is the day when Marty Mcfly and Doc Emmet Brown traveled to the future in the popular movie known as “Back to the Future.”
http://i.i.cbsi.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim2/2013/07/22/21103_back.jpg

Back to the Future is a 1985 movie that has developed a huge cult following. There has been 2 sequels to the film, BTTF 2, (where the trip to 2015 takes place,) and BTTF 3.

Heck, we even have a LEGO Ideas BTTF set and LEGO Dimensions BTTF pack!
So hop aboard on our Delorean as we discuss this awesome day and the film itself!

10 Likes

A friend and I decided that today we would dress like they did today in Back To The Future 2.

2 Likes

Today will be nothing but me making references to movies none of my friends have seen. I understand the films are old but man they have aged so well everyone should see them.

2 Likes

They’re nowhere near as old as Star Wars, and everyone’s seen that.

1 Like

CLIMB ABOARD THE HYPE DELOREAN!
GOT NO BRAKES!

3 Likes

We can’t even get back to the moon; what made people think we would have hover boards by now?

3 Likes

It’s hard predicting the future.

To be fair

We sort of do

But anyway, yeah, great movies. I think the Johnny B. Goode scene is one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Not impressed, plain and simple.

1 Like

I forgot that was today! :smiley:
Great movies! <3

I should probably watch 'em today! :smile:

1 Like

Yeah but it’s had sequels in the 2000s.

[cough] Crappy Sequels [cough]

I love the movies. My favorite personally is the first, mainly because I feel like that one works the best by itself.

If there were Star Wars films in the 200s, then the OT would be sequels.

1 Like

Ah yes. I heard a lot about it today. Unfortunately, we don’t have special types of Pepsi or power-laces, but at least we have this movie to enjoy. :smiley:

Edit: I was proven wrong! For both the Pepsi and the shoes!

3 Likes

Whelp, I can’t actually do that…

I only have the Blu Ray discs.
And don’t have a player set up…

Just found this article. Dunno what to say…

4 Likes

#Language Warning.#

Back to the future was my first introduction to time travel and I have loved it ever since! I loved the 2nd BTF the most cause of the future! But I am kinda sad that the future is in the part now… But hey as Doc Brown said the future is what you make it!!!

2 Likes

I know I’m a day late, but:

Alright I fixed it.