Backlog of Transformers: more of DuneToa’s sketches

I may have posted this one before. Just a quick sketch of Nightbird emerging from shallow water near a riverfront parking lot.

Here I imagined a camouflaged Autobot base, hidden in a hologram-enhanced abandoned factory.

This ‘bot doesn’t yet have a name. Vehicle mode is a cab-over cement mixer, one of the ones that has the barrel mounted over the cab and powered by a rear-mounted engine.

This is my attempt at a Pretender, a Cybertronian that can imitate the appearance of organic, human-sized organisms using an outer shell of artificial flesh, similarly to the Terminator.

And finally, an action shot of Bumblebee either smashing through a wall of boxes, or recovering from being thrown into them. I finally got around to drawing something that wasn’t a static pose! The design here was inspired by a concept by Shane Baxley, one of the designers for the recent movie.

6 Likes

You have a very unique art style, it’s almost like you don’t take the pen off the paper, really cool.

3 Likes

Thanks! That’s probably because I use the same color of pen for shading and shadows.

3 Likes