Bad Printing Quality on Hero Factory Visors?

I was thinking about bying some parts on Bricklink, and came up with a question.
Are those two are bad prints I randomly got, or are those normal/regular appernces for the pieces?

You see, the printing is slightly moved up on both, and that covers eyes a little. Also it is worth noting, that my version of Furno’s visor is printed ideally. Are there any good-printed versions of those out there, or not?

4 Likes

I just checked my Stormer and it has the same issue
I don’t have Surge so I can’t confirm but I do think it’s a bad print because my Furno XL visor is the same as yours

1 Like

Yeah, Furno’s visor just like that. Interesting, that official Lego photos seem to have good visors.
visor
Plus I looked at pictures in google, and all of them have the issue too. :neutral_face: Well, you are probablly right, but lets see if someone can prove us wrong.

1 Like

Yeah, those are just bad prints. I think that the bad prints beat the good ones 3 to 1

Edited title for better wording

-Cordax

1 Like

It’s probably just a minor printing error on Lego’s part, maybe they didn’t line up the parts right for the printing process.

1 Like

Interesting that so many people have the same issue with Stormer’s helmet. My Stormer also has the printing issue. :stuck_out_tongue: My Furno is fine, though.

1 Like

my stormer visor looks perfectly fine.

ill post some pics

1 Like

My guess is that this is related to the issues printing the Star Wars Astromech heads, which are often not lined up correctly. LEGO seems to have issue printing on sloped surfaces.

1 Like

@N01InParticular would be great, if you post the pictures. :slightly_smiling_face:
@Cordax How have you edited my title? Is it a special feature, or any user can (sorry, if a stupid question)?
@Wolk never knew that, I have 5 (or more) astromechs and all of them are good. Though I have a badly printed Speedor from Chima theme (sloped surface too). Very interesting that already 3 people said that they have good Furno’s visor.

Those with the ‘Master’ rank can do that.

Jangbricks usually complains about astromechs being badly printed, that’s why I know it. :stuck_out_tongue: But likewise, mine tend to be fine, but I only have 4.

1 Like

I’m a master so I can do that.