Baron of Hell

The Baron of Hell

My design of the Doom demon, the Baron of Hell, once again it has a watermark with my username due to uncredited repost issues, this one was quite a challenging build, it surprisingly has no illegal connections but is a bit hard to pose.

Comments and Criticisms are welcome! :smile:

36 Likes

Looks great! Great build for a CCBS titan!

2 Likes

Very impressive and the transitions of color are smooth. Have you given any though to designing an alternate version with a robotic lower torso to match the design on the cover of doom 2?

1 Like

The colors are very nice. I especially like the face and hands. My only issue is that because of how bulky it is, it’s hard to get an idea of the shape of the actual thing. This could just be a problem relating to photos as oppose to real life.

1 Like

Very nice! It’s hard to design bulky builds without them becoming overly busy but you really pulled it off!

1 Like

God I’m loving these DOOM mocs you’ve been doing. Now you just need to do the Cyberdemon or the Doom Hunter lol

1 Like

@optimus_priminski The cover of Doom 2 has the og Cyberdemon, that’s not actually a Baron so I’d need to do a new moc for it, doubtful it’ll happen anytime soon.

@Krelikan I had that issue too when doing the renders, I tried to use photoshop to change the light and contrast it has to improve it but it’s still a bit off yeah.

@HeadsintheLethe Thanks!

@DarkMaestro I’d probably do the Doom Hunter first but for now I’m done, I needed these 3 specific demons for another project…

ok, yeah, I am not very well acquainted with the doom lore, I just played the first and second because they were fun and a piece of game history.

2 Likes

He thicc

2 Likes

Wait, that’s not a render? You built it for real!?

1 Like

Nope, it is indeed a render. The floating feet give it away.

1 Like

Is the hip design similar to witch doctor’s?

1 Like

The lower leg assembly was based off the witch doctor’s but the more I built, the more I changed it to fit in the armour and articulation.

1 Like