Bat’O’Clock, Hour 1: Loaf and Bread

Nah Mr. Monopoly is right. Krelikan is right to have an opinion but we’re getting a little nasty here my guys. It’s just good fun, I thought. Unless… We really are going nuclear?!

7 Likes

You’re too kind, you’re too kind :wink:

3 Likes

I’m sorry father, I had to.

2 Likes

Shocking, I know.

We all knew the treaty was an appeasement, a ploy for time. Does that make it any less diabolical?

This is war. There is no holding back, now.

but uh yeah folks it’s all fun and games and completely in the rules I think, no need to get heated

4 Likes

why are there so many new bat topics
I may have to get involved

I like the moc tho

1 Like

we’ve reviewed them we’re fine

1 Like

I should make two bugs and name them Element and Helium, to fit with the trend :innocent:

5 Likes

Why element and not hydrogen or something?

1 Like

you should call it sulfuric acid

2 Likes

speaking of which you guys should totally mix that with water and hydrogen peroxide!

3 Likes

Y’all clearly don’t understand that creative freedom is the freedom to create what one wants because they like it. Trends start because a bunch of people all like the same thing. Nobody who built a Bat was pressured into doing so. I’m fact, the bat brigade was pressured to stop making bats, hence lowering creative freedom.

Edit: I see now that this post was a little premature, but still.

Also I just wanna say that killing a trend doesn’t really work all that well, because as I’ve previously mentioned, a trend can go on even if the creator of it stops doing the trend, as we saw throughout the week.

Finally, the treaty was shaky at best anyway, seeing as every time a new bat popped up that was made by someone not even affiliated with the bat brigade (at the time), the MMCC would go ballistic and say that we’d broken the treaty, and we’d have to calm the situation. I for one got tired of trying to explain why it wasn’t a break in the treaty every time it happened. Point being, if one more unaffiliated bat popped up, the war probably would’ve been on again anyway, regardless of what we wanted.

4 Likes

Why loaf and not cake or something?

A loaf is bread. The names of these two bats are basically bread and bread.

4 Likes

I have done nothing but teleport bread for three days.

7 Likes

Yes and another one is baguette (which I only used cause I didn’t find the full thing).
So basically I called the Bread, Bread and Bread(or well stick)

4 Likes

incorrect you made one of them french

which is an unforgivable crime

4 Likes

Nice an excuse to post my bug and to Kermit war crimes

4 Likes

Finally, someone with sense! Would that more of could see more on these boards than the need to go nuclear, berserk, insane, and furious about things we cannot agree on. If the world outside of these boards worked this way, we’d all be dead this instant.

3 Likes

yeah … if

3 Likes

And unfortunately… I just ingested my patented Super-Soldier serum and became a subatomic particle instead.

Ok iam starting to think this has more to do then a simple love of bats.

1 Like